The Xbox One S is Microsoft’s excellent redesigned version of the original Xbox One. Smaller and better looking than the original, the Xbox One S is perhaps the console that should have launched four years ago. In this guide to getting the cheapest Xbox One S we’ll make sure you have all the info you need to get the best price Xbox One S.
For more gaming deals check out our enormous gaming deals hub. Over there you’ll find tips on getting the cheapest gaming deals and find out how to get the console or game you’re after for the cheapest price possible.
Best Price Xbox One S - How to get the Cheapest Xbox One S
Keep reading down and you’ll find all the best prices for the Xbox One S console in the US and the UK.
Here we have the current best price Xbox One S console available now in the US or the UK.
In the UK:
- Xbox One S 500GB with Assassin's Creed Origins for £189.85
- Xbox One S 500GB with Rocket League and 3 months Xbox Live Gold for £4**
- Xbox One S 500GB with Rocket League, Wolfenstein 2, The Evil Within 2 and 3 months Xbox Live Gold for £219.00
- Xbox One S 1TB with Halo 5, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2, COD WW2, Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels DLC for £269.00
In the US:
- Xbox One S 500GB with Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels DLC for $229.99
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle for $224.90
- Xbox One S 500GB Starter Bundle with free selected game for $279
To make the most of your new Xbox One S you’re going to want to find the cheapest Xbox Live membership available now. We’ve got the best prices on Xbox Live Gold in the US and the UK right here.
In the UK:
In the US:
With Xbox Live Gold you get access to online gaming on your Xbox One S, plus a selection of free games each month. The games cover the Xbox One and Xbox 360, with all ‘Games with Gold’ playable on the Xbox One S.
Why Should you buy an Xbox One S
The Xbox One S might be the weakest dedicated home console on the market at the moment, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth buying. Read on for the reasons you should buy an Xbox One S.
- Price - The Xbox One S is the cheapest console on the market, with console and game bundles regularly below the £200 price point.
- Design - The Xbox One S is arguably the prettiest console available and will look great in your media center..
- Power - While weaker than the PS4, the Xbox One X is still capable of pumping out great visuals. It also includes an Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player, which neither the PS4 or PS4 Pro offer.
- Big Exclusives - Sony’s consoles have more exclusives, but the Xbox has big hitters like Halo, Gears of War, Forza, and (at least for a limited time) Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Best Controller - For many people, the Xbox One controller is better to hold than the PS4’s DualShock 4. If you’ve got the money you can also buy the super Elite Controller, which is on another level to the standard pad.
- Xbox Live Gold Gives You Free Games - Become an Xbox Live Gold Member (find the cheapest Xbox Live Gold prices) and you’ll get a handful of new games to play each month as part of the service. Even if they are Xbox 360 games they will work on the Xbox One.
Best Games to buy With Your Xbox One S
If you are buying an Xbox One S you’re going to want to buy some games to play on it. Below we’ve listed the best deals on the best Xbox One games to buy alongside your Xbox One S.
In the US:
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds for $29.88
- Destiny 2 for $33.27
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole for $29.99
- Super Lucky's Tale for $18.47
- Forza Motorsport 7 for $39.82
In the UK:
- Xbox One Wireless Controller for £34.99
- Xbox One Sea of Thieves Limited Edition Controller for £64.99
- Logitech G430 gaming headset for £49.99
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 gaming headset for £84.99
There are plenty of reasons to buy an Xbox One S and now you can buy without the fear you’re getting a bad deal. If you’re after other video game deals, check out our vast array of buyer's guides we have elsewhere on the site.
We've got guides to the Best Price PS4 - How to get the Cheapest PS4, the Best Price PS4 Pro - How to get the Cheapest PS4 Pro, the Best Price Xbox One S - How to get the Cheapest Xbox One S, the Best Price Xbox One X - How to get the Cheapest Xbox One X, the Best Price Xbox Live Membership - How to get the Cheapest Xbox Live Membership, the Best Price PlayStation Plus Membership - How to get the Cheapest PS Plus Membership, the Best Price Nintendo Switch - How to get the Cheapest Nintendo Switch, and the Best Price Gaming Laptop and PC - How to get the Cheapest Gaming Laptop or Desktop PC.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.