The Mida Multi-Tool, an exotic scout rifle that gained a bit of a fan following in the original Destiny, is back in Destiny 2. In this guide to getting the Mida Multi-Tool exotic scout rifle in Destiny 2 we’ll tell you all the steps you need to take to add the gun to your arsenal. We’ll also detail what perks the Mida Multi-Tool exotic scout rifle has in Destiny 2.
Fore more help that isn't to do with getting the Mida Multi-Tool in Destiny 2, head to our Destiny 2 guide hub. It’s full of really useful info, including walkthroughs and more info on exotic weapons and armor in Destiny 2.
What is the Mida Multi-Tool in Destiny 2 and is it any Good?
The Mida Multi-Tool is an excoitc scout rifle that can be obtained in Destiny 2 by completing certain tasks. It is a weapon that returns from the original Destiny, although in the original game you could get the Mida Multi-Tool from a random drop or a vendor. We’re not so lucky this time around.
Perks for the Mida Multi-Tool exotic scout rifle include an increased move speed and having the radar visible on the screen while you’re aiming down the sights. Very useful.
Mida Multi-Tool Perks
- MIDA Multi-Tool - Boosts your movement speed.
- Corkscrew Rifling - Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- High-Caliber Rounds - Slightly increases range, shots knock back enemies.
- MIDA Radar - Radar stays active while aiming down the sights of Mida Multi-Tool.
- Hand-Laid Stock - Increases stability, increases recoil control.
How to get the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2
To get your hands on the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 you’ll need to complete a number of steps. We’ve listed the steps for you below, along with some advice on how to go about each successfully. Complete all these and the Mida Multi-Tool in Destiny 2 will be yours.
How to get the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 - Step 1
- Complete the Destiny 2 main story missions and reach Level 20. Check out our Homecoming mission guide if you need help beating the main campaign.
- Complete all bonus European Dead Zone story missions that appear, ending with the Enhance mission. Head over to our European Dead Zone guide if you want to quickly get to grips with every activity in the area.
- This will give you the Mida Mini-Tool from Devrim Kay, a neat Legendary SMG.
How to get the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 - Step 2
- Go to the Tower and speak to Gunsmith, Banshee-44. Accept the Sight, Shoot, Repeat quest.
- To complete the Sight, Shoot, Repeat quest, all you need to do is take out 50 enemies with precision shots using a scout rifle.
- Perform multiple kills without reloading a total of 25 times. We'd recommend going for weak enemies like Thrall or Dregs for this, since you can easily take down one with just a few hits.
How to get the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 - Step 3
- Return to Banshee-44 in the Tower.
- Accept the Under the Hood quest.
- To complete the Under the Hood quest, you need to dismantle five Rare (blue) or Legendary (purple) scout rifles (simply head out into Strikes, Crucible matches, or Public Events to earn some scout rifles).
How to get the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 - Step 4
- Return to Banshee-44 in the Tower.
- Accept quest "The Fall Will Kill You".
- For the Fall Will Kill You quest, you need to kill 50 individual enemies while in the air. You can do this during missions or while exploring, so feel free to undertake any activity and go for weaker enemies with your SMG while you're airborne.
Well done! If you have completed all the steps, the Mida Multi-Tool is yours. Tick that exotic weapon off your list. Perhaps you now want to learn how to get the Rat King Exotic in Destiny 2 or how to get the Sturm exotic in Destiny 2? Or maybe you just want to learn how to best tackle the strikes in Destiny 2?
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.