In Destiny 2, loot is the name of the game, and you'll want to get your hands on the very best weapon and armor items possible in order to level up your character and gain access to endgame activities like the Raids. Unfortunately, some of the this loot can only be earned once per week, through a rewards system known as 'Milestones'. We'll be walking you through the exact Destiny 2 reset times of every activity affected.
For more Destiny 2 tips, head over to our Destiny 2 guide and walkthrough hub. It’s got all the info you need to improve your Destiny 2 performance and get that all important sweet loot.
Destiny 2 Milestones
Before we get into the depths of the weekly reset times, you'll need to know about the Destiny 2 Milestone rewards. You can find these Milestone objectives by going into the Director and holding down left trigger, which will bring up a list of objectives. You can complete these objectives for the rewards stated just below each, some of which can deliver you incredible Legendary and Exotic weapons.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Times
Every week on a Tuesday, all the Milestone activities and their rewards will be reset, effectively allowing you to redo them in order to harvest the rewards they dish out, which even include Legendary and sometimes Exotic gear. The global times listed below are the exact times that Destiny 2 resets every week:
- 2 am PST
- 5 am EST
- 10 am BST
- 11 am CEST
We've mentioned that Milestone rewards including Call to Arms, Clan XP, Nightfall, and more all reset each week, but which actual activities reset on the Tuesday? All the activities listed below all change at the above times, every Tuesday:
- Nightfall Strike - This version of a Strike will take the base version of the activity, and ramp up the difficulty, using various difficult modifiers to make it harder for you to complete. The chosen Strike will change every week, as it just did by changing from the Inverted Spire to the Exodus Crash Strike.
- Flashpoint Destination - The destination of the Flashpoint event will change, shifting from one of the four total planets to another.
- Clan XP/Rewards - Both your personal Clan XP contribution and the overall Clan rewards will all reset, allowing you to contribute more XP and earn repeated rewards from all the activities your Clan members undertake.
- Treasure Maps - Brand new Treasure Maps will be available from Cayde-6, which you can purchase from him in the Farm social hub.
- Raid Rewards - The rewards you can obtain from the Leviathan Raid, which is confirmed to be some of the best in Destiny 2, will all reset, allowing you to earn them again.
Head over to our Destiny 2 Strikes hub if you want to know which Nightfall Strike is currently in the weekly rotation, or check out our Flashpoints guide if you need help taking down any of the Public Events on any of the four planets.
Speaking of the fabled Leviathan Raid, we have our complete walkthrough guide up on it right now, featuring puzzle solutions and boss guides alike. Continue to our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid guide for all the info you need to solve every challenge thrown your way.
Destiny 2 Daily Reset Activities
We've been through all the details for the weekly reset in Destiny 2, but what about the daily reset? There aren't that many of them, truth be told, but we've rounded up all the activities that change every single day in Destiny 2, in order for you to redo them and repeatedly earn rewards.
- New Planet Patrols
- New Crucible Challenges
- New Strike Challenges
This is great if you particularly love playing either Crucible matches or Strikes, as it effectively means you can earn rewards for completing all the daily challenges every single day, which are always a bunch of Tokens that you can then trade in to either Lord Shaxx for the Crucible, or Commander Zavala for Strikes.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.