Injustice 2 opens with a scene featuring Supergirl, and she’s very much the scene stealer of the entire game. Boasting a powerful set of moves not dissimilar to her cousin Superman, Supergirl’s mission in the plot of Injustice 2 is to rescue her cousin from the confides placed on him by Batman.
If you're after other articles relating to the game, why not check out our guides walkthrough hub for Injustice 2? It features character strategy articles exactly like this one, as well as guides on how to earn Mother Boxes quickly.
Supergirl is one of the new characters to feature in Injustice 2, and has the ability to fly, as well as superhuman strength, making her a potent foe in the game. The Asteroid Shower ability allows Supergirl to fly her opponent up to the sun, and rain down a shower of asteroids on her opponent as they plummet towards the Earth.
Supergirl’s Special Moves
The Special Moves of Supergirl mostly centre around her ability to fly. The Rising Sun Strike deals a hefty amount of damage to the opponent through Kara’s ability to lift her foe into the air with a punch, while Frost Breath does exactly what it says on the tin.
- (Air) Dash Away - Left, Left
- (Air) Dash Towards - Right, Right
- (Air) Power Slam - Down + Throw
- (Air) Space Port - Down, Left + Medium Attack
- Asteroid Shower - Flip Stance + Meter Burn
- Frost Breath - Down, Right + Medium Attack
- Kryptonian Force - Left, Right + Heavy Attack
- Rising Sun Strike - Down, Left + Light Attack
- Space Port - Down, Left + Medium Attack
- Super Hover (Air) - Down, Left + Light Attack
Supergirl’s Character Power
Supergirl’s Character Power abilities stem from her Kryptonian Lasers. The different variations of the Kryptonian Lasers ability are all dependant on where Kara performs the ability. The Ground Blast will occur when she fires the lasers towards the ground, while the Straight Blast will happen when the character is facing forwards.
- (Air) Close Ground Blast - Left + Character Power
- (Air) Ground Blast - Down + Character Power
- (Air) Straight Laser - Up + Character Power
- Close Ground Blast - Down Left + Character Power
- Ground Blast - Down + Heavy Attack
- Straight Blast - Character Power
- Up Blast - Left + Character Power
- Walking Heat Vision - Character Power + Meter Burn
Supergirl's Combo Attacks
The Combo Attacks available to Supergirl mostly revolve around her sheer strength, with Power Struggle in particular able to knock down an opponent in an instant. Silver Age is a simple yet solid ability to use, while Forbidden Fortress can deal out a good amount of damage in a very short time.
- Crossroads of Time - Medium Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Elseworld’s Finest - Light Attack, Light Attack, Up + Heavy Attack
- Forbidden Fortress - Medium Attack, Light Attack
- Girl of Steel - Right + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Hail & Farewell - Left + Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Last Daughter of Krypton - Left + Light Attack, Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Matrix - Left + Medium Attack, Light Attack + Heavy Attack
- Power of Rao - Right + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack, Light Attack
- Power Struggle - Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- R’E’L - Medium Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack, Light Attack
- Silver Age - Light Attack, Light Attack
Supergirl’s Basic Attacks
- Cosmic Kick - Down + Medium Attack
- Crisis Punch - Left + Light Attack
- Crisis Slam - Up + Heavy Attack
- Face Smash - Medium Attack
- Kara Kick - Left + Medium Attack
- Lunging Strike - Right + Medium Attack
- Power Break - Left + Heavy Attack
- Side Kick - Down + Light Attack
- Space Boot - Up + Light Attack
- Star Jab - Light Attack
- Steady Strike - Heavy Attack
- Supercharged - Right + Heavy Attack
- Ultra Freeze - Down + Heavy Attack
- Zor-El Pain - Up + Medium Attack
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.