The Flash has had a recent surge in popularity, getting his own TV show as well as getting a movie in the DC Cinematic Universe, all on top of appearing alongside Batman, Superman, and others in the Justice League movie.
In case you need assistance with any other areas of Injustice 2, consult our guides walkthrough hub for the game, featuring guides for mastering your favorite characters, as well as how to earn Mother Boxes.
For Injustice 2, The Flash will go up against a variety of enemies, including Gorilla Grodd and The Reverse Flash, among others. He's the fastest playable character in the game, but he doesn't necessarily sacrifice health or attack power for this speed.
We've compiled all the moves that The Flash possesses in Injustice 2 just below, including his Supermove, Time Changer.
The Flash's Special Moves
As you might expect, The Flash's Special Moves all revolve around either his speed, or his capabilities with lightning. Lightning Punches is a devasting move that can be pulled off with ease, while also allowing you some breathing room against your opponent.
- Fists of Fury - Left, Right + Light Attack
- Lightning Kick - Down, Right + Light Attack
- Lightning Punches - Left, Right + Medium Attack
- On Your Mark - Down, Down + Medium Attack
Supermove: Time Changer - Flip Stance, Right, Meter Burn
The Flash's Supermove sees him run his opponent all the way around the world, slamming them into a statue of a Sphynx, before dealing some hefty damage to them by way of a dinosaur. This move doesn't require precision to pull off, as all The Flash needs to do is have his enemy ahead of him, and at the same horizontal level.
The Flash's Character Power - Speed Zone
Once you've pressed the Character Power button, The Flash's speed will naturally increase for a limited amount of time, causing him to move faster than his opponent in everything that he does. This can be especially useful for dodging opposing attacks, or for jumping over an opponent to deal damage to their blindside.
The Flash's Combo Attacks
- Forced Acceleration - Right + Medium Attack, Light Attack
- Greased Lightning - Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Hot Pursuit - Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- In a Jiff - Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Lightspeed - Light Attack, Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Natural Disaster - Down + Light Attack, Down + Medium Attack, Down + Heavy Attack
- On The Double - Left + Medium Attack, Medium Attack
- Quick Steps - Down + Light Attack, Down + Medium Attack
- Roller Coaster - Left + Medium Attack, Medium Attack, Right + Heavy Attack
- Speed Force - Light Attack, Light Attack
- Stop Motion - Medium Attack, Heavy Attack, Light Attack
- Super Speed - Right + Medium Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Terminal Velocity - Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
The Flash's Basic Attacks
- Fast Feet - Down + Medium Attack
- Flashy Kick - Right + Heavy Attack
- Lightning Strikes - Medium Attack
- Side Chop - Left + Medium Attack
- Speed Jab - Light Attack
- Spin Cycle - Left + Heavy Attack
- Spinning Backhand - Right + Medium Attack
- Zip Kick - Down + Light Attack
Should you need help with anything else to do with Injustice 2, then we have a wealth of other guide articles here at USgamer. These including how to master Supergirl, and how to fight effectively with Wonder Woman.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.