The ambassador of Krypton on Earth, Superman has long been one of the key figures in the DC Comics Universe, acting as a founding member of the Justice League, while also facing off against infamous opponents such as Lex Luthor.
In case you need help with any other areas of the game, then make sure to check out our guides walkthrough hub for Injustice 2, featuring articles like how to understand Supergirl's move set, as well as how to earn Mother Boxes quickly.
During the events of the first Injustice, Superman is set up as the villain against Batman, killing criminals after the Joker murdered Lois Lane. He remains an antagonist to Batman throughout Injustice 2, while Brainiac invades Earth in pursuit of Superman.
Superman’s Special Moves
Superman’s Special Moves are all based around his superhuman abilities, these being his laser eyes and ice breath. Heat Vision is a good ranged attack, while Rising Grab is a fairly simple move that can deal a hefty amount of damage to any opponent.
- (Air) Dash Away - Left, Left
- (Air) Dash Forward - Right, Right
- (Air) Flying Smash - Down + Heavy Attack
- (Air) Heat Vision - Down, Left + Light Attack
- Final Flight - Flip Stance + Meter Burn
- Flying Punch - Left, Right + Heavy Attack
- Heat Vision - Down, Left + Light Attack
- Lockdown Launch - Down, Right + Light Attack
- Rising Grab - Down, Right + Medium Attack
- Super Breath - Down, Left + Medium Attack
Superman’s Combo Attacks
Most of these attacks are based around Superman’s supreme strength, allowing him to deal excessive damage with his bare hands. Kryptonite Bash is an easy ability to master and execute in the heat of battle, while Speeding Bullet can stun an opponent for a few crucial moments.
- Champion of The Oppressed - Right + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Great Purge - Light Attack, Light Attack, Light Attack
- It’s a Bird - Light Attack, Light Attack
- Justice - Right + Medium Attack, Down + Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Kryptonite Bash - Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Solitude Slam - Left + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Speeding Bullet - Medium Attack, Medium Attack
- Steel Rush - Right + Medium Attack, Down + Light Attack
- The Last Son - Medium Attack, Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Truth - Left + Medium Attack, Light Attack
Superman’s Character Power
- Unchained - Character Power
Superman’s Unchained ability grants a damage buff to all his attacks, while additionally granting the ability to bypass the armor of a foe. This is an extremely useful ability when used at the right time, and gives Superman a clear edge in any fight.
Superman's Basic Attacks
- Ankle Breaker - Down + Heavy Attack
- Bounce Cancel Krypton Smack - Left, Left, Meter Burn or Down, Left, Meter Burn
- Bounce Cancel Kryptonian Strike - Right, Right, Meter Burn or Down, Right, Meter Burn
- Cross Swipe - Right + Medium Attack
- Double Strike - Up + Medium Attack
- Flying Low - Down Right + Heavy Attack
- God’s Fist - Down + Medium Attack
- Heavy Hook - Heavy Attack
- Hook Punch - Light Attack
- Krypton Smack - Left + Heavy Attack
- Kryptonian Grab - Left + Medium Attack
- Kryptonian Strike - Right + Heavy Attack
- Low Burn - Left + Light Attack
- No Hope Smash - Up + Heavy Attack
- Overhead Smash - Medium Attack
- Quick Abuse - Down + Light Attack
- Roll Escape - Right, Right, Meter Burn
- Steel Fist - Up + Light Attack
- Throw - Throw or Light Attack + Heavy Attack
- Towards Throw - Right + Throw or Right + Light Attack + Heavy Attack
- Up Air Escape - Up + Meter Burn
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.