Also known as Princess Diana of Themyscira in her homeland, Wonder Woman is a staple figurehead of DC Comics, and a founding member of the Justice League. She has been related to various different Greek Gods at points in her history, such as Aphrodite and Zeus.
In case a strategy guide for Wonder Woman wasn't what you were searching for, consult our guides walkthrough hub for Injustice 2, featuring a variety of other character guides, as well as a guide on how to earn better gear for your characters.
Carrying Amazon Bracelets that can stop bullets and the Lasso of Truth into battle, Wonder Woman is a distinguished fighter, capable of wielding both her sword and shield with precision and expertise. The Wonder Woman featured in Injustice 2 is an ally of Superman, and a defender of the Regime established in the previous game.
Update: 05/30/2017 - Get the Wonder Woman Movie Equipment from the Multiverse
As the Wonder Woman movie is arriving in cinemas in June, players can acquire the exact gear that Wonder Woman uses in the movie, through a very specific Multiverse Challenge.
You'll only have a limited time to complete the To End All Wars event in the Multiverse in order to acquire the gear set, as the event is due to expire on June 5.
Wonder Woman’s Special Moves
Wonder Woman’s Special Moves mostly revolve around her equipment, these being the Bracelets, Lasso of Truth, sword, and shield. Lasso of Truth is a great ability for bringing your opponent closer while also dealing damage, and Bracelets of Submission is a good defensive ability to use to block any incoming damage.
- Lasso of Truth - Left, Right + Light Attack
- Bracelets of Submission - Down, Left + Light Attack
- (Air) Shield Toss - Left, Right + Medium Attack
- Upward Shield Toss - Down, Left + Medium Attack
- (Air) Downward Shield Toss - Down, Left + Medium Attack
- Amalthea Bash - Left, Right + Heavy Attack
- Upward Amalthea Bash - Down, Left + Heavy Attack
Wonder Woman’s Combo Attacks
Wonder Woman has a variety of useful Combo Attacks, all of which can be utilised in certain situations for powerful results. Both Parade Found and Eyes of the Gorgon take advantage of Diana’s precision with her sword, dealing quick, but heavy damage to the opponent in merely a few seconds.
- Paradise Lost - Light Attack, Light Attack
- League of One - Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- The Hiketeia - Left + Light Attack, Light Attack
- Gods and Mortals - Left + Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Spirit of Truth - Down + Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Paradise Found - Medium Attack, Medium Attack
- Warkiller - Medium Attack, Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Challenge of the Gods - Left + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Eyes of the Gorgon - Right + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
Wonder Woman’s Character Power
- Hippolyta’s Light - Character Power
When you activate Hippolyta’s Light, the game will randomly select one of the five buffs available, and apply them to Wonder Woman. The character can receive a buff to Resilience, Bracelets, Shield, Lasso, or Mobility, and only one buff can be applied to the same time.
Wonder Woman’s Basic Attacks
- Elbow Bash - Light Attack
- Back Slash - Left + Light Attack
- Low Strike - Down + Light Attack
- Warrior Cut - Medium Attack
- Lasso Slam - Left + Medium Attack
- Bladed Pain - Right + Medium Attack
- Whip Lash - Down + Medium Attack
- Warrior’s Boot - Heavy Attack
- Amazon Spin - Left + Heavy Attack
- Heavy Shield Smash - Right + Heavy Attack
- Ankle Breaker - Down + Heavy Attack
- Flick Kick - Up + Light Attack
- Straight Cut - Up + Medium Attack
- Lasso Strike - Up + Heavy Attack
- Forward Throw - Left + Light Attack + Heavy Attack
- Back Throw - Light Attack + Heavy Attack
- Amazon Spin - Down, Left, Right Trigger
- Heavy Shield Smash - Down, Right, Right Trigger
- Roll Escape - Right, Right, Right Trigger
- Up Air Escape - Up + Right Trigger
- Away Air Escape - Left + Right Trigger
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.