Video Game Cheats 'n Beatums #47: Shadow of Open Door (Policy)

Tales from the water cooler.

Column by KC Green, .

Video Game Cheats 'n Beatums is a weekly webcomic by KC Green. If you want to read more, you can find the rest of the archived comics here.

Let’s take a look backwards to an newer classic. The system in Shadows of Mordor was so fresh and interesting! Every time you die, the enemy that killed you got promoted and you get to watch it happen! You get to see EXACTLY how you messed up. EXACTLY what it cost you and how happy they are. How happy EVERYONE in the game, basically, is that you screwed up! It’s NOT infuriating AT ALL to see that OVER and OVER and– ahem why did I buy this game? Here’s what it would be like if it was an office. I have to de-stress, excuse me.

KC Green is probably playing a weird indie game right now instead of working on his adaptation of Pinocchio or writing the comic BACK. He currently lives in Western Massachusetts in the snow where he makes comics and writes these bios.

My favorite strip yet!
    The orc's reaction to that kitten picture just made my day. Keep 'em coming! This is hilarious. Thanks,
    Extremely intriguing web journal. Alot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definately intrigued by this one. Recently imagined that I would post and let you know. limousine
    Much obliged, that was a truly cool read! Free Novels Online
    That is the phenomenal mentality, in any case is simply not make each sence at all proclaiming about that mather. For all intents and purposes any strategy an abundance of thanks notwithstanding i had attempt to advance your own particular article into delicius by and by it is evidently a situation utilizing your data locales would you be able to please recheck the thought. much appreciated yet again. maschera per capelli ricci
    I like this post,And I figure that they having a ton of fun to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. IMMIGRATION PANAMA
    This is only the data I am discovering all around. A debt of gratitude is in order for your web journal, I simply subscribe your site. This is a pleasant web journal.. visit
    This is such an incredible asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing blog that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free. Kleider online kaufen
    I truly inspired after read this on account of some quality work and educational musings . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the author and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. colon health
    A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and useful. I can hardly wait to peruse loads of your posts. more Info
    Exceptionally fascinating web journal. Alot of websites I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm occupied with, however I'm most definately keen on this one. Recently believed that I would post and let you know. Waldorf Academy
    I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. Allen Meresi YouTube
    I have perused your article, it is extremely enlightening and supportive for me.I respect the profitable data you offer in your articles. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting it.. MA personal injury litigation
    I've been surfing online over three hours today, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's really sufficiently worth for me. As I would see it, if all website admins and bloggers made great substance as you did, the web will be significantly more helpful than any other time in recent memory. Urban BodyFit
    Great .. Astounding .. I"ll bookmark your online journal and take the encourages likewise… I"m cheerful to discover such a large number of helpful information here in the post, we need work out more methods in such manner, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. www.rysunekarchitektura.pl
    Somebody Sometimes with visits your website routinely and prescribed it as far as I can tell to peruse also. The method for composing is magnificent furthermore the substance is first rate. A debt of gratitude is in order for that understanding you give the perusers! amazon discount
    Awesome study, I'm certain you're getting an extraordinary reaction. ppc plumbing melbourne
    A debt of gratitude is in order for the web journal stacked with such a large number of data. Halting by your web journal assisted me with getting what I was searching for. boots photo print
    Amazing! This could be a standout amongst the most helpful web journals we have ever run over on thesubject. Really superb data! I'm additionally a specialist in this theme so I can comprehend your exertion. http://www.gtestepourvous.fr/forme-beaute/
    Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am happy I watched this site on hurray. Drug Addiction Treatment Center
    I can't envision concentrating sufficiently long to research; considerably less compose this sort of article. You've beaten yourself with this material. This is incredible substance. juicing tips
    A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this data. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and enlightening. I can hardly wait to peruse loads of your posts. boost your bust method

Comments