Video Game Cheats 'n Beatums #48: Leave it to Someone Else

Now put this lag to sleep, will ya.

Column by KC Green, .

Video Game Cheats 'n Beatums is a weekly webcomic by KC Green. If you want to read more, you can find the rest of the archived comics here.

I’D BE REMISS if we never went back to the vibrant and rich world of Parappa the Rapper and Um Jammer Lammy! Such great colors, sounds, characters! FILLED to the BRIM with personality! Wow, now this game! Why do I keep missing the beats. I swear I’m doing them on time am I missing something, I got to listen to that QUACKING beats again and I sSWEAR I’M HITTING THE BUTTONS, what the HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THIS UGLY GAME I NOW HATE..

KC Green is probably playing a weird indie game right now instead of working on his adaptation of Pinocchio or writing the comic BACK. He currently lives in Western Massachusetts in the snow where he makes comics and writes these bios.

I swear, Parappa 2 on PS4 has display lag, too.
    This one speaks to me.
    Yup. Lag makes Lammy unplayable on PS3. It's a tragedy.Edited January 2016 by UnknownJones
    @UnknownJones I bought it on PsP 5 years ago. Couldn't believe they were selling it with no mention of its unplayability, or even attempting to sync the screen response with the buttons. I mean optimisation isnt impossible right? I'd never heard this mentioned before I bought it. I figured with my PsP settings , all kinds of workarounds - I just couldn't believe they'd sell it in that state without even a mention in the store. And beyond the odd forum post - the internet largely ignored it. Great way to treat one of the greatest games of all time.

At least I still have my Lammy disc - still - that was one of the last digital Sony titles I bought.
    Great article, much obliged for assembling this! This is clearly one extraordinary post. A debt of gratitude is in order for the important data and bits of knowledge you have so given here. prom limo
    A debt of gratitude is in order For sharing this Superb article.I utilize this Article to demonstrate my task in college.it is valuable For me Great Work. novels online
    Much obliged to you for some other educational site. The spot else might just I understand that sort of data written in such a flawless technique? I have an endeavor that I am essentially now running on, and I"ve been at the look out for such information. maschera per capelli ricci e crespi
    Much appreciated you all that much to share these connections. Will look at this.. INFORMATION ABOUT PANAMA COUNTRY
    A debt of gratitude is in order for another great post. Where else might anybody be able to get that sort of information in such a perfect method for composing? Las Vegas Best Escorts
    i cherish perusing this article so beautiful!!great work! linked here
    A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting decent data to us. i like your post and all you impart to us is uptodate and entirely useful, i might want to bookmark the page so i can come here again to peruse you, as you have made an awesome showing. Mode online shop
    I am happy you take pride in what you compose. This makes you stand way out from numerous different scholars that push ineffectively composed substance. home health

Comments