A Thursday can only mean one thing: new Fortnite Weekly Challenges. There are seven brand new challenges available for you to take on right now in Battle Royale. In this Fortnite Week 10 Challenges guide, we'll be walking you through the full list of brand new challenges, so you know which tasks grant a reward of Battle Stars.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
Below, you can find a full list of all the Fortnite Week 10 Challenges. As you'll probably know by now, the first three challenges in the list can be completed by all players, but the bottom four challenges can only be completed by those who own the Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass.
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (3).
- Stage 1: Harvest wood in a single match (500).
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3).
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500).
- Stage 1 of 2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction.
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100).
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.