The full list of Fortnite Week 5 Challenges are live right now for players around the world, as part of the current seasonal event in Battle Royale. In this complete Fortnite Week 5 Challenges guide, we’ll be compiling a list that contains all seven challenges for the week, so you know how to complete them all as easily as possible.
But if you instead need any information on the ongoing season in Battle Royale, you’ll want to check out our Fortnite Season 7 guides hub. Here you can find all the information you need on the current Battle Pass, as well as all the character skins that are locked behind said pass.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Guide
Just below, you can see a complete list of all seven challenges, that make up Week 5 of Fortnite Battle Royale. As always, these challenges went live right around 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 3.
Week 5 Free Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak.
- Deal damage to opponents structures (5,000).
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (3).
Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower.
- Search chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms.
- Search between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato, and an encircled tree.
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (3).
Now that we’re all done with this guide to the latest round of challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale, you can continue ahead to our additional coverage of Epic’s game. Head over to our best Fortnite skins guide, which contains a complete ranking of the top 30 character skins in the game.