For this Fortnite Week 8 Challenge, you're tasked to 'search chests in Wailing Woods', which definitely isn't the toughest challenge for the week. In this Fortnite Wailing Woods chests guide, we'll be giving you the complete list of Fortnite Wailing Woods chest locations, so you can track down as many chests as quickly as possible.
It's not too long until Season 6 of Fortnite Battle Royale is here, even though it only felt like yesterday that the current season first kicked off. If you want a complete list of all the details we've managed to piece together so far about the upcoming season, head over to our Fortnite Season 6 guide.
Fortnite Wailing Woods Chest Locations
As of right now, the full slate of challenges for Week 8 in Fortnite Battle Royale's fifth season have only just launched today on August 30. For a complete walkthrough of how to complete all six additional challenges for the week, head over to our Fortnite Week 8 Challenges guide.
While you’re searching for chests in Wailing Woods, we’d recommend steering well clear of the middle of the hedge maze in the location. If you land here, you’ll get more lost than closer to actual chests, so it’s better to start on the outside and work your way in. Remember that you don’t need to search all seven chests in Wailing Woods in a single game of Fortnite Battle Royale, and you can instead accrue multiple chests over as many games as you need.
If you just want a complete listing of all the chest locations needed for the Week 8 chest challenge, we've got you covered. Check out the full list of treasure chest locations in Wailing Woods just below:
- There’s an RV parked right at the southern end of the trees in Wailing Woods. On top of it is a treasure chest.
- Simply head north, and you’ll find another chest in the back of a truck, to the left of a small shack.
- Keep going north to the edge of the treeline, and you’ll find another chest for Wailing Woods next to a tent and two RVs.
- There’s a chest in the northeastern section of Wailing Woods, near the edge of the treeline in the back of a purple truck.
- Just to the east of the maze area in the middle of Wailing Woods, you can find an RV in a ditch. There’s a chest right next to it, next to a log.
- As for the actual maze area, there’s one chest that nearly always spawns right in the middle area of the maze in the tower.
- You can find four possible chests underneath the trees in the corner of the maze area.
Remember that you need to finish the game once you’ve found a chest in order for it to count towards your total. If you simply quit out of the match after you’ve opened a chest, it won’t count towards your goal of seven.
We might be all wrapped up with this Fortnite Battle Royale guide for how to track down and open up every chest in Wailing Woods, but we’ve got plenty more guides here at USgamer. Head over to our best Fortnite skins page, where we rank the top fifteen character outfits you can get your hands on right now.