Although you begin a Zombies game in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with nothing but a pistol, you can uncover more powerful weapons pretty quickly. In this Black Ops 4 best weapons guide, we'll be providing you with a complete list of the very best guns that you can obtain in every map in the Zombies mode.
But if you need any information outside of this on this year’s Call of Duty Zombies mode, you’ll want to head over to our full Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies mode. It’s on this main page that you find all the tips and tricks you need to get going with the mode, as well as an overview of all the maps included with Zombies at launch, and much more.
Best Black Ops 4 Zombies Guns
With Black Ops 4’s Zombies mode, you need the right tools for the job. There’s tons of different weapons featured in the Zombies mode, some of which you can purchase at specific points on the maps, while others you can only find through pot luck with the Mystery Box.
Just below, we’ll list out the few weapons that we think are the very best that you can obtain in Black Ops 4’s Zombies mode.
- KN-S5 - A fast firing weapon that doesn’t sacrifice firepower for the rate of fire, this is definitely a weapon you’ll want to get your hands on and then upgrade at a Pack-a-Punch station.
- VAPR-XKG - Another weapon with rapid fire capabilities, the VAPR is surprisingly accurate even while you’re holding down the trigger.
- GKS - This is a weapon that you can always find on the walls of Zombies maps, and it’s incredibly reliable no matter what situation you find yourself in.
- Maddox RFB - Yet another rapid fire assault rifle (seeing a pattern here?), this weapon has a surprisingly solid amount of ammo reserves.
- Saug 9mm - A weapon that actually isn’t an assault rifle for a change, you can nearly always find this reliable submachine gun near the starting areas of any of the three core Black Ops 4 Zombies maps.
- Spitfire - What technically is a submachine gun but could easily count as an assault rifle, this weapon is easily one of the best weapons in the entire game.
- Titan - This light machine gun can cost a few thousand if you pick it up off the wall, which at the beginning of the game is a lot of points. But it's well worth the cost, as the Titan comes with deep ammo reserves and packs a huge punch against the hordes.
- MOG 12 - If you're going to pick up a shotgun in Zombies, make sure it's the MOG. It might reload slowly, but when you're backed into a corner in the early rounds, this weapon is one of the best you can get your hands on.
Keep in mind that you’re going to burn through ammo incredibly quickly in the Call of Duty Black Ops 4’s Zombies mode. Using the Pack-a-Punch upgrade station on a weapon gives it a bigger magazine, while also refilling the ammo entirely. For a full walkthrough of how to unlock the upgrade station on the IX map, head over to our Black Ops 4 Zombies IX Pack-a-Punch guide.
For info on Call of Duty Black Ops 4's Battle Royale Mode, you can head over to our Call of Duty Blackout Guides Hub . For more specific help with the game check out our Call of Duty Blackout Map Guide, Blackout best Weapons guide, how to unlock Blackout characters guide, and our look at the Best Blackout Perks.
If you're looking for more on Call of Duty Black Ops 4, you can head over to our Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Guides Hub . For more specific help check out our Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Specialists - All Specialist Abilities, Equipment and Weapons guide, our Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Guide, our look at Black Ops 4 Operator Mods, CoD BLOPS 4 Killstreaks, the Best Attachments, Best Perks in Black Ops 4, and Black Ops 4 Best Weapons. We've also got detailed guides to the IX Zombies Easter Eggs and the Voyage of Despair Easter Eggs.