The Voyage of Despair map can be pretty difficult to navigate in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Zombies mode. In this full Black Ops 4 Voyage of Despair Easter Eggs guide, we'll be detailing a full list of all the various Easter Eggs that you can locate and activate on the Titantic map.
But if you instead need any other information on Call of Duty’s latest Zombies adventure, you’ll want to head over to our complete Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies guide. It’s on this main guides page that you can find all the tips and tricks you need to get slaying zombies in droves and reaching the higher rounds, on all three maps that the base version of the game has to offer.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Voyage of Despair Easter Eggs Steps
As we mentioned previously, Easter Eggs aren’t just fancy hidden throwbacks to previous Call of Duty games. They can change up a Zombies map entirely, even unlocking brand new boss encounters and areas of the map, in some cases. Just below, we’ve rounded up all the Easter Eggs that we’ve found so far in the Voyage of Despair Zombies map, guiding you through tracking them down as quickly as possible.
- For the main Easter Egg of the Voyage of Despair map, you firstly need to unlock the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- To unlock the machine, interact with the Sentinel artifact located at the far end of the ship on the poop deck.
- Now, four of the six total clocks located on the ship will change their time.
- For each clock that changes time, an elemental symbol will spawn nearby, which you have to collect.
- For the Mailroom, the clock is on the wall on the right side of the door leading down. The corresponding symbol is underneath the stairs leading to the VAPR weapon on the wall.
- For the Captain’s Bridge, the clock is right above the main ship wheel. The corresponding symbol is located diagonally behind you and to the right, underneath a desk when you’re facing the steering wheel itself.
- For the Grand Staircase, the clock is located at the very top of the stairway, carved into the wooden wall. The corresponding symbol is located just up the stairs on the right from the clock, and above a door.
- The First Class Lounge clock is found right on the fireplace, in the middle of the area. The corresponding symbol is found by locating the Mystery Box placement in the First Class Lounge, and looking to the left, to see the symbol on a wall.
- The Kitchen/Galley clock is in the room with a body hanging on the wall, with the clock just a short distance away from the body, on another wall. The corresponding symbol is found by turning around from facing the body, and looking to the cabinets on your left.
- The Third Class clock is located by finding the wooden stairs leading down to the turbine, and turning left at the end of the stairs. The corresponding symbol is found behind some luggage, right by the stairs leading up form the clock.
How to Unlock Kraken Weapon in Zombies Voyage of Despair
Sure, you can unlock the elite Kraken weapon through the Mystery Box, but where’s the fun in leaving it to chance? Just below, we’ve outlined the steps you can take to get your hands on the Kraken:
- Kill a Stoker by shooting it in the bright glowing spot.
- If done correctly, the Stoker will drop a key.
- Around the map there are chests, which you can open with the key. The chests are found in the: State Rooms, Turbine Room, Galley, Mail Rooms, Provisions Room.
- You need to find one of these chests, open it, and fill it with souls by slaying Zombies while standing near it.
- Once full, the chest will spawn in another of the above locations.
- Repeat this process three times, and an item will spawn out of the chest.
- If the item is a compass, the Kraken weapon will spawn on the top deck.
- If the item is a telescope, the Kraken weapon will spawn on the Poop Deck.
How to Drain the Water on Voyage of Despair Zombies Map
To take advantage of all the secrets that the Voyage of Despair Zombies map has to offer, you'll want to drain the water that's flooding the ship. There are several red handles scattered throughout the map, which you'll need to use to drain the water, and you can find the locations of them just below.
- Cargo Hold - When you're facing the Pack-a-Punch pedestal in the Cargo Hold, turn to the right. Ahead of you on some pipes, you can see the red lever, which can be used to drain the water in this area.
- Turbine Room - Swim past the Pack-a-Punch pedestal in the Turbine Room, and head into the Boiler Room. On your right side, near some blue pipes and a light, there's another red lever, which can be used to gradually drain the water.