Another week, another brand new batch of Fortnite challenges, fresh out the oven. In this Fortnite Week 6 Challenges guide, we'll be compiling a complete list of all the latest challenges to go live in Epic's battle royale game, so you know which tasks you've got to complete.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges Guide
Just below, you can see the complete list of Fortnite Week 6 Challenges. We're now well over the halfway point of Season 8, and there's just a few weeks left to earn as many Battle Stars as possible for the current Battle Pass.
Week 6 Free Challenges
- Visit a Wooden Rabbit, a Stone Pig, and a Metal Llama.
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island (5).
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (3).
Week 6 Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields.
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map loading screen.
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow.
If it's more Fortnite content that you're after, then stick around at USG. You can head over to our best Fortnite skins page, or our best Fortnite weapons page for a detailed breakdown of damage stats.