The full list of Fortnite Week 5 Challenges are available to complete right now. There's six challenges as per usual, with only three of them being available if you don't own the current Season 9 Battle Pass. In this Fortnite Week 5 Challenges guide, we'll be listing out all the new challenges, so you know which tasks you need to complete.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs (200).
- Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (7).
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5).
- Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track (1).
- Place trap items in different matches (5).
- Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (5).
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.