You haven't got long left now to complete the Fortnite Birthday Cake challenge, as the event is all set to conclude on August 7, 2018. In this Fortnite Birthday Challenges guide, you'll have to complete the objective that tasks you to 'Dance in front of different Birthday Cakes', and for you to do just that, we'll be providing you with a complete list of the various Fortnite Birthday Cake locations around the map, so you can complete this challenge as quickly as possible.
If you instead need anything else on the Fortnite Birthday event that isn't to do with Fortnite Birthday cakes, you can check out our Fortnite Birthday Celebrations guide. It’s in this guide that you can find a walkthrough for exactly when the event will last to, as well as how you can earn the new Birthday Back Bling in the process.
Just below, you can see the complete list of Fortnite Birthday Challenges, that debuted around the map all the way back on July 24. One of these challenges is to ‘Dance in front of different Birthday Cakes’, an entirely new thing that has now appeared all over the Fortnite map.
As for the locations of the Fortnite Birthday Cakes, check out our map just below. This is the complete list of Birthday Cake locations on the Fortnite map, as we've managed to track down every single one.
Fortnite Birthday Cakes - All Dance in Front of Cake Locations
- You can find one Fortnite Birthday Cake right in the middle of Retail Row.
- Another Birthday Cake can be found in the middle of Fatal Fields.
- In the north of Paradise Palms, you can find another Birthday Cake.
- In the west of Lonely Lodge, just near the ‘L’ at the beginning of the name on the map, you can find another Birthday Cake.
- You'll find a Birthday Cake in the east of Pleasant Park.
- A Birthday Cake can be found just on the southern shore of Loot Lake.
- In the southern area of Lazy Links, there's a Birthday Cake on the golf course.
- There's a Birthday Cake in the northern parking lot of Flush Factory.
- In the northern reaches of Greasy Grove, there's another Birthday Cake.
- Just to the south of Risky Reels, there's a grassy hill with a Birthday Cake on it.
All you have to do is pull off any dance emote once you reach a Birthday Cake, and it'll count towards the total requirement of 10. Now that we're all done here, you can head over to our best Fortnite skins guide, where we’ll rank the top 20 overall skins in the entire game, now including every Season 5 skin. Elsewhere we've got a guide to the Fortnite Week 3 Challenges in Season 5.