'Search chests in Flush Factory' is one of the Fortnite Week 4 Challenges, and it's fortunately one of the simpler ones. In this Fortnite Flush Factory chests guide, we'll be detailing everything you need to know about completing this challenge, through the complete list of the various Fortnite Flush Factory chest locations.
But if you instead need help with anything else that’s contained in the current seasonal event of Battle Royale, you’ll want to check out our complete Fortnite Season 5 guide. It’s in this guide that you can find all you need to know about unlocking every skin that’s included with the Season 5 Battle Pass, as well as how to complete challenges from past weeks in the season, which are still available to be completed.
Fortnite Flush Factory Chest Locations
For starters, this challenge is just one of the full slate for Week 4 of Fortnite Season 5, which is almost halfway through its total run. If you need a helping hand on completing the additional six challenges for this week of Battle Royale, so you can earn as many Battle Stars as possible, head over to our Fortnite Week 4 Challenges guide.
As this challenge, dictates in the name, you’ll have to ‘Search chests in Flush Factory’. All in all, you’ll have to find seven chests in total within Flush Factory to wrap up this challenge, but these don’t need to all be found within the same game—you can instead take however many games you need to rack up seven chests searched in total.
Just below, we’ll be detailing the complete list of chest locations that we’ve found so far in Flush Factory:
- Down the main slope from the northern parking lot, you can smash through wooden boxes to find a chest.
- In the middle biggest building on the lowest floor, you can find a chest on top of the makeshift white viewing area, with chairs positioned in front of the window looking in.
- Follow the broken conveyor belt with toilets located on the second floor, and you can find a chest in the corner of the western building.
- In the eastern, smaller building of Flush Factory, you can find a chest on the second floor, next to a hole in the floor.
- You can find one chest in the northern parking lot, in the back of a car to the west.
- In the west of Flush Factory and on the higher level, you can find a chest within the open, grey container.
- There’s sometimes a chest that appears on top of the toilet on a large pole in the northern parking lot.
And that concludes our Fortnite guide on how to track down every single chest within Flush Factory. However we have additional guides on the Fortnite Week 4 Challenges list right here at USgamer. Head over to our Fortnite Week 4 Treasure Challenge guide, or our Fortnite Flaming Hoops guide for more information on other challenges.