The full list of Fortnite Overtime Challenges has now been revealed. We've now got merely a day to go until the launch of the new seasonal event in Battle Royale, so you'll want to get completing these as quickly as possible. In this full guide to the Fortnite Overtime Challenges, we'll be going through the various Overtime Challenge rewards, so you know what you can earn.
Fortnite Overtime Challenges
In the list below, you can see all the current Fortnite Overtime Challenges. Keep in mind that these are the only Overtime Challenges that are live right now in Fortnite Battle Royale, and more will be revealed in the coming days, until May 7.
- Complete free Overtime Challenges (2) - Sidewinder (Dark) outfit.
- Reach Battle Pass reward tier 71 - Ember outfit.
- Reach Battle Pass reward tier 87 - Master Key outfit.
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands (25) - 1,000 XP.
- Place top 10 in Squads with a friend (3) - 1,000 XP.
- Deal damage to opponents (1,000) - 1,000 XP.
- Place in top 15 Duos with a friend (3) - 1,000 XP.
The top three Fortnite Overtime Challenges in the list above are for Season 8 Battle Pass holders only. Then the rest of the challenges are open for everyone to complete, and reward you with XP instead of outfits.
Fortnite Overtime Challenge Rewards
In the section above, we mentioned that you can earn some cosmetic rewards for completing certain Fortnite Overtime Challenges. In the section below, we've highlighted all the unique rewards that you can currently earn.