There are a fair few Gyms to battle your way through in Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, all of which are contained in the main story. But with Blaine's Gym on Cinnabar Island, there's a bit of a twist. In our Pokemon Let's Go Blaine's quiz guide, we'll be walking you through a full list of all the Cinnabar Island Gym quiz answers, so you know how to answer each question correctly.
Pokemon Let’s Go Blaine’s Quiz Answers
Cinnabar Island is located along the southern edge of the map in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee. Before you can enter the actual Gym itself, you’ll have to venture into the abandoned building to the west, which contains the Secret Key item that you’ll need to access Cinnabar Island Gym.
Once inside Cinnabar Island Gym, you’ll encounter Blaine, the “hotheaded quiz master.” Blaine will put five questions to you. Get any of these questions wrong, and you’ll have to battle one of his underlings. After you’ve given five answers, no matter if they’re correct or false, you’ll get to battle the master himself. Just below are the five answers, which will mean you can safely avoid battling any of the Gym underlings.
- Question One - The answer to this first question is Magmar, the Spitfire Pokemon.
- Question Two - There are eight total Gym Badges that are certified by the Pokemon League.
- Question Three - A Steel-type move on a Fire-type Pokemon will not be very effective.
- Question Four - This is a trick question, so give the answer “What’s that?!” to avoid a battle.
- Question Five - It doesn’t matter which answer you give for this final question, as all answers give you a climactic battle with Blaine.
As for the battle with Blaine himself, we hope you’ve taken some Water/Ice-type Pokemon with you, or at least a solid amount of Burn Heal items. Water-type Pokemon work great against Blaine’s fiery Pokemon, but Rock/Ground-type Pokemon are also largely unaffected by Fire-type moves.
Now that we’re all done with this particular Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee guide, you can move on to any of our additional guides. There’s our Pokemon Let’s Go transfer guide, or our page on how to find Squirtle in Pokemon Let’s Go.