Agatha is the penultimate boss fight in the Elite Four, that feature at the end of Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. In our Pokemon Let's Go Agatha guide, we'll be providing you with all the information and tactics you need to know in order to take down this tough trainer for good.
Pokemon Let’s Go Elite Four Agatha
As we mentioned at the top, Agatha is the third member of the Elite Four, and she’s going to be mainly using Ghost-type Pokemon against you. We hope you’ve stocked up on Antidotes before coming into battle with this Elite Four member.
Just below, we’ll be listing out all five Pokemon that Agatha can use against you in battle. We’ll be pointing out their strengths and weaknesses, so you can take them down as easily as possible.
- Arbok - While strong against Poison, Bug, and Grass-type Pokemon, this slippery snake can be taken down pretty easily with Ground or Psychic-type attacks.
- Gengar - Highly resistant to Normal, Fighting, and Poison attacks from your Pokemon, you should deploy Ghost, Dark, or Ground-type attacks against Gengar.
- Golbat - Although Golbat is immune to Ground attacks and resistant to Fighting moves, you can take it down very quickly with Electric, Ice, or Rock moves.
- Weezing - This poisonous Pokemon might be strong against Ghost, Poison, and Bug moves, but you can knock it out easily with Electric or Psychic attacks.
- Gengar (again) - Hello again, Gengar, it’s been a while. Rinse and repeat the instructions from above in order to finished off Agatha’s fifth and final Pokemon.
After the battle against Agatha has concluded, you’re nearly at the finish line, with all that stands between you and glory being Lance of the Elite Four. Now that we’re all done with this particular Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee guide, you can continue ahead to our Pokemon Let’s Go Alola guide, or our Pokemon Let’s Go Squirtle guide for more.