There are four tough, and distinct battles in the Elite Four gauntlet in Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. Bruno is the second of the boss fights in this gauntlet, and he's one tough opponent. In our Pokemon Let's Go Bruno guide, we'll be walking you through how to defeat this trainer as easily as possible.
Pokemon Let’s Go Elite Four Bruno
As we mentioned at the top, the Elite Four’s Bruno is the second fighter you’ll be facing in a row. We hope you’ve brought some Super Potions, Hyper Potions, and Revives with you, because this is one tough fight for you and your Pokemon.
In the list below, we’ll be detailing all five Pokemon that Bruno of the Elite Four can deploy against you. We’ll be pointing out their strengths and weaknesses, so you know exactly how to take them all down.
- Onix - While Onix might be incredibly tough against Rock and Ground-type moves, it can be taken down pretty easily Water, Ice, or Grass-type attacks.
- Hitmonchan - Tough against Fighting and Rock attacks, Hitmonchan can be attacked pretty effectively with Flying, Psychic, or Ice-type moves.
- Hitmonlee - A tougher looking version of the aforementioned Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee can be taken down using exactly the same type of attacks.
- Poliwrath - The only Water-type Pokemon that Bruno will send out against you, Poliwrath is strong against Water and Fighting-type moves, but can be knocked out using Electric, Psychic, and Fairy-type attacks.
- Machamp - Finally, Machamp is one tough cookie, being highly resistant to Fighting and Rock-type moves. However, you can take it down fairly quickly using Flying, Psychic, or Fairy attacks.
After you’ve taken down Bruno, you can continue ahead to the Elite Four Agatha, who specializes in Poison-type Pokemon. Now that we’re all done with this Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee guide, you can head over to our Pokemon Let’s Go Alola guide, or our Pokemon Let’s Go transfer guide for more.