The Elite Four represent the toughest trainer in all of Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. Lorelei is the trainer that you'll be facing off against first in this tough gauntlet. In our Pokemon Let's Go Lorelei guide, we'll be providing you with all the information you need to defeat this trainer.
Pokemon Let’s Go Elite Four Lorelei
Making it to the Elite Four in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee is a tough feat, let alone taking them all on one after the other. If you need a walkthrough of how to make it to the Indigo Plateau, head over to our Pokemon Let’s Go Elite Four guide.
Lorelei, as you can probably tell from her surroundings, uses primarily Ice/Water-type Pokemon. In the list below, we’ll detail all the Pokemon that Lorelei can send out in any random order, as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
- Dewgong - The opening Pokemon is very strong against Water and Ice, but weak to Electric, Fighting, and Rock-type attacks.
- Jynx - This devious Pokemon is resistant to Ice and Psychic moves, but weak against Fire, Bug, Ghost, and Dark-type attacks.
- Cloyster - While Cloyster is strong against Water and Ice, a single Electric attack from your Pikachu can usually take it down in one hit.
- Slowbro - This odd Pokemon might be strong against Water and Psychic attacks, but can be easily taken down with Electric, Bug, or Grass moves.
- Lapras - Use Electric, Fighting, or Rock-type attacks against the Lapras, but avoid sending out a Water or Ice-type Pokemon against it.
After Lorelei, you can continue ahead to Bruno, the Fighting-type Elite Four boss. Now that we’re all done with this guide to the first member, you can head over to our Pokemon Let’s Go transfer guide, or our Pokemon Let’s Go Articuno guide for more.