The latest expansion for The Elder Scrolls Online is dubbed Summerset, taking us to the land of the High Elves out to the west of Cyrodiil. In this Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Skyshards guide, we'll be walking you through how to find the full list of Summerset Skyshard locations, so you can track down all the elusive collectible items across the island as smoothy as possible.
Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Skyshards Guide
We should firstly note that Skyshards are found in both the base version of The Elder Scrolls Online, and the Summerset expansion. The Skyshards are dotted all over the entire map of Cyrodiil, and every time you find one, you’ll gain one third of a Skill Point, which you can then take and use to either unlock a new, or upgrade an existing, Skill. At this point there are tons of Skyshards scattered across mainland Cyrodiil and in the lands that the various expansions for the game take place, but in this guide we're focusing specifically on the Skyshards found on Summerset Isle.
There are a total of eighteen Skyshards scattered across the island in which the Summerset expansion takes place. In the list just below, we’ll guide you to all eighteen Summerset Skyshard locations, so you can gain a total maximum of six new Skill Points for obtaining all the collectibles spread out across the island.
Summerset Skyshard Locations
- Oleander Coast Winery - Found in the western portion of the Summerset map, in the northern map of the town of Alinor. The Skyshard is found overlooking the Oleander Coast Winery.
- East of Cey-Tarn Keep - Placed among some egg-shaped stones, next to a flower bed.
- Peninsula beneath Cathedral of Webs - Located in northwestern Summerset, the Cathedral of Webs is found north of Lillandril.
- Beach north of Karnwasten - Karnwasten is a public dungeon in the north of Summerset, and you’re looking for a viper along the coast.
- Narrow plank walkway camp - North of the King’s Haven Pass Wayshrine, located on a wooden plank forming a bridge.
- Falls overlooking Shimmerene - Shimmerene is a town in the east of Summerset, and all you’re looking for is a small pool of water on the map just to the northwest.
- Keep of the Eleven Forces ruins - Located in the eastern portion of the map, right in the middle of a bridge next to some rubble.
- South from Eastern Pass Wayshrine - You need to get on the island just off the main Summerset Isle to the south and east, and then head to the very southern top of the island.
- South of Russafeld - West from the town of Shimmerene, the Skyshard is found in the first of three ponds just off from a waterfall.
- Sea Keep’s bridge - The Sea Keep is in western Summerset, you’ll want to get under the keep’s large northern bridge to find this Skyshard.
- Karnwasten’s Cove - The Cove itself is a public dungeon in northern Summerset, and you need to head for the large beach area in the middle of the cove. Here, you can find the Skyshard just south from the largest boat.
- Sunhold town - Sunhold is a public dungeon in southwest Summerset, and you’ll need to make it to the northwestern part of town to reach the Skyshard atop the bridge.
- King Haven’s Pass - You’ll want to head towards a campfire in the middle of King Haven’s Pass, where you’ll find the Skyshard within a barrel.
- Eton Nir Grotto - This Grotto is a solo dungeon in northeastern Summerset. Once in the cave, you need to find the small room in the western portion of the cave, and within it lies the Skyshard.
- Archon’s Grove - Keep to the left as you go in the dungeon, and at the very end of the river and the start of the waterfall, you’ll find the Skyshard.
- Tor-Hame-Khard - Reach the southern part of the solo dungeon, and you can find the Skyshard in the northern corner of a cave room.
- Wasten Coraldale - Once you’re in the boat and have entered the solo dungeon, keep going ahead to the left until you reach the shore. Here, you can find the Skyshard among trees near the edge of the cliff.
- Traitor’s Vault - Firstly, you need to complete the Queen’s Decree main quest, and enter this solo dungeon within the Artaeum map area. Within the dungeon, you’ll need to defeat a Bone Colossus to claim the Skyshard.
This brings to a conclusion our guide to claim all the Skyshards in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. Keep an eye on this guide, as we’ll be updating it in the future if Bethesda adds additional Skyshards into the isle.