FIFA Ultimate Team 19 offers up a host of modes for players to enjoy. From single-player squad building, to online matchups, there’s something for everyone, whether you want to take on a challenge, or just enjoy building your dream squad. For those looking for the ultimate challenge though, there’s FUT Champions. It’s the weekly online tournament mode, in which players play a ton of games against other players to eventually fall into a certain ranking. Rewards are given based on ranking, with rewards getting better the higher the rank. In this FIFA 19 FUT Champions Weekend League Guide, we’ll outline everything you need to know about FIFA 19 Weekend League. We’ll go over when the refresh time is, what the rewards are for each rank, and detail how to qualify for the FUT Weekend League.
If you’re looking for more on FIFA 19, you should head on over to our FIFA 19 Guides Hub. It’s got helpful info on a wide range of topics related to FIFA 19, including advice on making the most out of Career Mode, a FIFA 19 The Journey Walkthrough, and more.
FIFA 19 FUT Champions Weekend League
Once you’ve put some time into building your squad in FUT 19, you’ll want to put it to the test. This means taking on some of the FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Competitive modes. They can be pretty challenging but don’t worry; you’ll usually earn rewards regardless of skill level. Your journey will start at Division Rivals and end with FUT Champions Weekend League, and we’re here to guide you through it. Let’s start by detailing exactly how FUT Champions Weekend League works in FIFA 19.
What is FUT Champions Weekend League
FUT Champions Weekend League is essentially the same as the Weekend League from last year, allowing players to buy into a weekend tournament in which they can earn extremely high rewards. The qualification system has changed, as has the maximum number of games you can play each weekend. It’s basically the ultimate challenge in FUT 19, pitting you against other players in quick marquee matchups.
How to Qualify for FUT Champions Weekend League
So now you know all about FUT Champions Weekend League in FIFA 19 and want in, well first you’ll have to qualify. To buy into the Weekend League, you’ll need Champions Points. These can be earned by playing Division Rivals. You can read all about Division Rivals mode in our guide, but basically it’s an online competitive mode in which you play matches to end up in a certain rank. The better you play, the more Champions Points you’ll earn, which you can then use to enter the Weekend League. You can buy into the Weekend League whenever you’d like, and don’t necessarily need to play the weekend after you’ve earned enough points. You’ll also earn Champions Points for playing the Weekend League itself, essentially allowing you to qualify (more on that later)..
How Many FIFA 19 Champions Points Do You Need to Enter FUT Weekend League?
So you’ve been plugging away at Division Rivals, racking up Champions Points left and right, do you have enough to enter the FUT Champions League Weekend League? Well, you’ll need 2000 Champions Points to enter, which isn’t a huge ask for a week’s worth of play.
FIFA 19 FUT Champions Weekend League Rewards
Let’s get onto the rewards shall we? FUT Champions Weekend League offers some of the best rewards in FIFA 19, given you rank well that is. After each Weekend League run, players are given rewards based on the rank they achieved in the Weekend League. They get progressively better the higher up you go. We’ve listed all of the FUT Champions Weekend League Rewards below:
- Bronze 3, 0 to 1 win - 1000 coins, 2 gold packs, 250 FUT Champion Points
- Bronze 2, 2 to 3 wins - 3000 coins, 2 Premium Gold Packs, 500 FUT Champion Points
- Bronze 1, 4 to 5 wins - 7500 coins, 1 Premium Gold Player Pack, 500 FUT Champions Points
- Silver 3, 6 to 7 wins - 10,000 coins, 1 Premium Gold Player Pack, 2 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs, 1 Player Pick, 1000 FUT Champion Points
- Silver 2, 8-10 wins - 15,000 coins, 1 Mega Pack, 1 Rare Gold Pack, 1 Player Pick, 1000 FUT Champion Points
- Silver 1, 11 to 13 wins - 20,000 coins, 1 Jumbo Premium Gold Player Pack, 1 Mega Pack, 1 Player Pick, 2000 FUT Champion Points
- Gold 3, 14 to 16 wins - 30,000 coins, 2 mega packs, 1 rare player pack, 2 player picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Gold 2, 17 to 19 wins - 45,000 coins, 1 Rare Gold Pack, 2 Rare Mega Packs, 2 Player Picks, 2000 FUT Champion Points
- Gold 1, 20 to 22 wins - 50,000 coins, 2 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 2 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Elite 3, 23 to 24 wins - 70,000 coins, 1 Premium TDW pack, 1 Jumbo Rare Player Pack, 3 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Elite 2, 25 to 26 wins - 100,000 coins, 1 Premium TDW pack, 1 Jumbo Rare Player Pack, 3 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Elite 1, 27+ wins - 125,000 coins, 2 Premium TDW packs, 2 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 3 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Top 100, 76 to 100 - 125,000 coins, 1 Ultimate TDW pack, 2 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 4 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Top 100, Rank 51-75 - 125,000 coins, 1 Ultimate TDW pack, 3 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 5 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Top 100, Ranked 26 to 50 - 150,000 coins, 1 Ultimate TDW Pack, 3 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 5 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Top 100, Rank 11 to 25 - 150,000 coins, 1 Ultimate TDW pack, 4 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 5 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Top 100, Rank 2 to 10 - 200,000 coins, 1 Ultimate TDW Pack, 4 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 5 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
- Top 100, Rank 1 - 250,000 coins, 1 Ultimate TDW Pack, 4 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, 5 Player Picks, 2,000 FUT Champion Points
When are Weekend League Rewards Given Out
Once a week's Weekend League has ended, EA takes a little bit of time to review the results and make sure the rewards are distributed fairly. EA usually gives rewards out at 6 p.m. UTC every Thursday.
FUT Champions Weekend League Player Pick Ratings Cap
Once you start hitting the Silver ranks in Weekend League, you'll earn player picks as a reward. At certain ranks, the players you're able to receive in a Player Pick will have a maximum overall rating. We've pulled together all of the key info in the following table.
|Rank||Number of Players||FUT Champions Items to Choose From Each||Max Overall Rating||Untradeable?|
|Silver 1||1||3||No Max||Yes|
|Gold 3||2||3||No Max||Yes|
|Gold 2||2||4||No Max||Yes|
|Gold 1||2||4||No Max||Yes|
|Elite 3||3||5||No Max||Yes|
|Elite 2||3||5||No Max||Yes|
|Elite 1||3||5||No Max||Yes|
|Top 76 - 100||4||5||No Max||Yes|
|Top 51 - 75||4||5||No Max||Yes|
|Top 26 - 50||5||5||No Max||Yes|
|Top 11 - 25||5||5||No Max||Yes|
|Top 2 - 10||5||5||No Max||Yes|
|Top 1||5||5||No Max||Yes|
FIFA 19 Weekend League Re-Qualification
As you can see from the rewards list above, you earn Champions Points at every rank in Weekend League. You’ll need to hit at least Silver 1 rank to earn enough points to re-qualify for the next weekend League, which works out at 11 wins.
FIFA 19 FUT Champions Weekend League Maximum Games
One of the big changes to Weekend League in FIFA 19 is that the maximum games you can play has been decreased. It’s now at 30 games, down from 40 last year, making things a little bit more manageable if you’re aiming for one of the higher ranks. You can play as many games as you’d like up to 30 games, though you’ll need at least 11 wins to qualify for the following week.
FUT Champions Weekend League Matchmaking - Player Form
Once you’ve bought into Weekend League, you’ll be paired with a player to face off against. The matchmaking process is fairly simple, in that it uses a measurement called Form to group players of similar skill together. Form takes into account your Win/ Loss record from previous Weekend Leagues. Location is also a factor.
If you're looking for help with FIFA 19, we've got a full FIFA 19 guide. If you'd rather hop directly to one of our specific guides, we've got them all for you just below.
- FIFA 19 Best Player Ratings Guide
- FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Guide
- FIFA 19 Defending Guide
- FIFA 19 Fastest Players
- FIFA 19 Best Young Players
- FIFA 19 How to Score Lots of Goals
- FIFA 19 Hidden Gems and Wonderkids
- FIFA 19 The Journey Walkthrough
- FIFA 19 Coins - How to Earn FIFA 19 Coins Fast in FUT 19
- FIFA TOTW 3 - FUT Team of the Week 3 October 3, 2018 for FIFA 19
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.