In this Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator Guide we’ll tell you all you need to know to get through this secret Five Nights at Freddy’s game. While Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator initially appears to be rather simple and twee, it doesn’t take long to become something far more sinister. This guide to Five Nights at Freddy’s 6 will help you learn all the tricks you need to survive attacks from the evil animatronics in FNAF 6. We've also got FNAF 6 cheats for infinite money, plus details on how to get the good and bad endings. You can even use these Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator cheats to skip nights.
If you’re after a deep loot at the story in the Five Nights at Freddy’s games, take a look at our in-depth article covering the larger story behind Five Nights at Freddy’s.
Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator Guide - Five Nights at Freddy’s 6
Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (or Five Nights at Freddy’s 6) begins as a rather basic 8-bit game in which you shoot pizzas at people. Things rather rapidly take a turn for the bizarre and downright creepy, as soon you’re running a pizzeria, creating a lovely dining experience and also running the back office. It’s in this back office that things get creepy and pretty scary, with animatronic creatures crawling through ventilation shafts to try and kill you!
In this guide to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (Five Nights at Freddy’s 6) we’ll give you a way to play pretty much without fear, but also tell you how to fend off the animatronic robot nasties. We've also got cheats in this Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator guide, helping to get unlimited money and skip nights you can't complete.
Performing Tasks Guide - Five Nights at Freddy’s 6
Your primary role in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (Five Nights at Freddy’s 6) is to perform tasks on your computer in the back office. In this broom cupboard-like room you must order stock, activate cleaning systems and generally just do all the boring admin that goes with running a restaurant. The problem is that there may be animatronic creatures in the vents that want to kill you. Oh, joy! Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Fans - The fan that cools the room makes noise. With it on it’s hard to hear if anything is in a ventilation shaft. You can turn it on or off, but with it off the temperature skyrockets.
- Motion Detector - This will tell you if anything is moving in the vents around you.
- Audio - You can choose to play music in a location to distract an animatronic and prevent it from going for you.
- Advertising - Advertising is a great way to make money, but the downside is that ads will play on your screen while you’re trying to work. These make noise and make it hard to hear approaching enemy animatronics. They also stop you working while they are playing.
Your goal in the office is to click through all the tasks you need to do, while being aware of any robot monsters that are lurking. You can turn off everything if you feel an animatronic is close by and just wait it out.
How to Defend Against Animatronics in FNAF 6
There is a process you can use to effectively defend yourself against animatronics in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria. We’ve got a task list just below, which if followed should see you survive each night. It’s worth noting that each of your tools stops another when you activate it. So, for example, if you activate the motion sensor while you’re in the middle of a task, that task will stop and you’ll have to do it again.
- Activate the motion sensor
- Watch the motion sensor screen until you see where the animatronic is
- Switch to the Audio tool and click in the room above the animatronic
- With the audio on, perform the next task in your todo list
- If you now hear the animatronic beast next to you, shut everything down (fan and screen)
- Wait until the animatronic is gone
- Repeat the above steps until you complete all the tasks
Salvaging Animatronics in FNAF 6
At the end of each day in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator you must complete a survey by observing an animatronic. We’re still figuring out exactly what the deal is with these sequences, but if you complete the task you get a nice cash bonus. If you don’t the animatronic escapes and you have them to contend with during the task completion stage.
You are given the option to throw out every animatronic you survey. If you do this none will escape into the vents and you should have a fairly easy time completing your tasks. However, Springtrap, a nasty rabbit animatronic can appear if you buy any of the items on sale. It is thought that he is hiding in some items.
Running the Pizzeria
With all the death going on it’s easy to forget that part of the game is to improve the restaurant. You can buy items to make it better, and advertising will bring in an instant cash boost. We’re still exploring the ins and outs of the restaurant building, but buying the Candy Cadet will almost always earn you an immediate 1000 Faz Points.
What Animatronics Should you buy?
Some animatronics are more dangerous than others. Avoid buying Lefty as we've found this animatronic to be very dangerous. Good options are Happy Frog, Mr. Hippo, and Funtime Chica (although a great animatronic, is expensive).
To help stop animatronics hurting children (which, we all want to avoid), buy a security puppet.
How to get the Good and Bad Ending in FNAF 6 - Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator
Depending on how you play Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (FNAF 6) you can unlock a good ending and a bad ending. We've detailed the criteria for unlocking each just below:
- How to get the Good Ending in FNAF 6: Accept and salvage every animatronic you get the chance to survey.
- How to get the Bad Ending in FNAF 6: Discard and throw away at least one of the found Animatronics.
How to Unlock FNAF Lore in Mini-Games in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator
Lore is, strangely, a big part of why people like Five Nights at Freddy’s. In Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (which is more or less Five Nights at Freddy’s 6), you can unlock some lore by playing some of the mini-games. We’ve got the games listed below along with how to access to the lore, although in some cases we sort of stumbled across the line. For those of you who are still loosely following along with the story, this stuff will be priceless.
- Fruity Maze Arcade - To unlock the FNAF lore you must collect all the fruit, then collect it all again, and then collect it all for a third time.
- Midnight Motorist - To unlock the FNAF lore you must enter the hole towards the end of the track. Once inside go left at the fork and then carry on until you reach a blocked path. Keep Continue and you’ll reach a blocked path. Don’t let that stop you. Carry on looking for a path.
- Security Puppet - Getting the lore in this game is pretty simple. After being trapped, wait to be released. Once you’re free, go through the door and then help the child.
Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator Ending - The End of FNAF?
If you want to watch the end scene in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (Five Nights at Freddy's 6), we've got the full video for you just below. This is full of spoilers, obviously, so you've been warned!
FNAF 6 Cheats - How to get Infinite Money and Skip Nights in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator
Although there are no cheat codes in FNAF 6, you can do a little bit of file editing and get yourself infinite money and skip forward to any number of nights completed you wish. We've detailed how to cheat in FNAF 6 just below:
How to Edit Files and Cheat in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator
Follow the steps below to get infinite money in FNAF 6 and skip forward to however many completed nights you wish. With these Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator Cheats you'll have no trouble with the game at all.
- Browse to your use folder in the Users directory (usually found on C:\Users)
- After you've browsed to inside your user folder, paste "\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications"
- Locate the FNAF6 file. Right click on it and choose 'open with' then select Notepad
- Look for “Money=##” and “Night=##“
- For “Money=##” replace the #s with any number to get that amount of money in the game
- For “Night=##“ replace the #s with a number that represents the number of nights completed in the game
- Save the file and restart your game
That’s all we’ve got for our Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator guide so far, but we’ll add more tips and info as we explore this secret Five Nights at Freddy’s 6 game.