Fortnite Season 9 might have only just launched, but there's a brand new list of challenges to undertake right now. In our Fortnite Week 1 Challenges guide, we'll be listing out each of the six total challenges for the week, so you know which tasks to take on straight away.
Fortnite Week 1 Challenges
Below, you can see the full list of Fortnite Week 1 Challenges. A change for this season is that there are six challenges for the week, instead of the previous seven. This time, the top three challenges are available for all players, while the bottom three challenges can only be completed by those who own the new Battle Pass.
- Stage 1: Ride the Slip Stream round Neo Tilted (1).
- Visit all Sky Platforms (7).
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb (200).
- Pickup a Legendary item in different matches (5).
- Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake (7).
- Scoped weapon eliminations (3).
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.