It’s a Thursday, which can only mean one thing: Brand new Fortnite weekly challenges. In our Fortnite Week 6 Challenges guide, we’ll be providing you with an overview to all seven individual challenges for the week in Battle Royale, so you know which tasks you should be aiming to accomplish.
But if you instead need any other Battle Royale-related information, you’ll want to head straight over to our full Fortnite guides hub. Here you can find an introductory tips and tricks section, as well as breakdowns of different games modes within Battle Royale itself.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
As always, it’s a case of brand new challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale every Thursday. Just below you can find the two complete lists of challenges that make up Week 6 in Battle Royale Season 7, split into a list of free challenges, and a list of challenges that are locked behind the Season 7 Battle Pass.
Week 6 Free Challenges
- Search an ammo box in different named locations (7).
- Search Chilly Gnomes (7).
- Eliminate an opponent in Lucky Landing or Tilted Towers (3).
Week 6 Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Polar and Peak and Tilted Towers in the same match.
- Slide an ice pick over 150m in a single throw.
- Stage 1: Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (200).
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5).
Now that we’re all done with this particular Fortnite guide, you can check out our additional coverage of the game here at USgamer. There’s our Fortnite best weapons guide, or our Fortnite best landing places guide for more.
If you're wondering what items are in the Fortnite shop right now, on the day that you're reading this, you can head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale shop items guide. We'll be updating this page every day, to reflect all the brand new items that Epic brings to the Fortnite store.