Call of Duty Black Ops 4 leans even more heavily into multiplayer than ever before. There’s no single-player campaign to speak of, though a battle royale mode and a beefed-up Zombies mode more than make up for it. There’s a lot of changes this year, so to help you get your head around it all we’ve been busy putting together a bunch of Black Ops 4 Guides. We’ve collected them all in this Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Guides Hub, which also contains some essential tips on playing the game. We’ll give you enough info to ensure you’re getting as many kills, and are levelling up, as quickly as possibly.
We’ll be adding more and more Black Ops 4 guides pages as we spend more time with the game. We’ll be collecting them all on this page, so be sure to check back in for updates.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Guide
Below, you’ll find all of our Black Ops 4 Guides. They cover everything from the main multiplayer mode to Zombies and Blackout. We’ve broken them up into categories, and rest assured there’s a lot more where that came from.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Guides
With all of the new features crammed into this year’s Call of Duty, the main multiplayer mode can be pretty tricky to get used to initially. Luckily, we’ve listed all of our Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Guides below.
- CoD Black Ops 4 Killstreaks - All Scorestreak Costs in CoD Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Operator Mods - Operator Mods Full List, Operator Mods Explained, Best Operator Mod
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Specialists - All Specialist Abilities, Equipment and Weapons
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Best Attachments
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Best Perks
- Call of Duty Best Wildcards - Wildcards Explained
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Best Weapons
- When is Create a Class Unlocked in Black Ops 4?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Errors Explained
- Black Ops 4 Permanent Unlock Token - Prestige Tokens
- Black Ops 4 Prestige Emblems
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 CoD Points - When Will CoD Points Be Added to Black Ops 4?
Call of Duty Blackout Guides
- Call of Duty Blackout Tips - Best Place to Drop, How to Use Wingsuit, Blackout Perks List, Best Perks
- Blackout Map Guide - All Locations, best Places to Drop
- Call of Duty Blackout Best Weapons - Blackout Weapons List
- Call of Duty Blackout Character Missions - How to unlock Blackout Characters
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Guides
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Tips
Now that we’ve spent some time with the game, we’re ready to give you our essential Black Ops 4 tips to help you dominate every match you play. They range from knowing your Specialists, to making the most of Operator Mods. Here’s our Black Ops 4 Tips and Tricks:
- Operator Mods can significantly improve the performance of a weapon. The Burst Accelerator and the Two Round Burst are particularly overpowered, so are worth putting in the time to level up.
- Experiment with Specialists, each one has a unique ability which can easily turn the tide of a match if used correctly. Each Specialist has its own mission to take on which teaches you how to use their equipment. We recommend going through these missions for each of the Specialists to decide which one you want to run with.
- If you’d like a great all-rounder, choose Battery - her War Machine weapon will get you kills very easily.
- Remember that Equipment is now rechargeable, though it does take up one of your Pick 10 slots. That is unless you assign Special Issue, which defaults to the Specialist Equipment instead, freeing up a slot.
- Pay attention to your Medals and try to complete them to earn XP and level up fast
- Harpoint and Domination will generally net you more XP than other game modes.
- Assists give the same points for kills, so don’t be afraid to tag enemies and have teammates finish them off.
- Use your Specialist Abilities as often as you can, you’ll get bonus XP.
- You need to manually heal in Black Ops 4 so make sure you after each firefight
- Stick to TDM at first. It’s where most new players will be heading and will allow you to try out the new features and get a feel for the game. Wait until around level 5 or 6 until you try out the other modes, so that you can start building your own class.
For info on Call of Duty Black Ops 4's Battle Royale Mode, you can head over to our Call of Duty Blackout Guides Hub . For more specific help with the game check out our Call of Duty Blackout Map Guide, Blackout best Weapons guide, how to unlock Blackout characters guide, and our look at the Best Blackout Perks.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.