Fortnite Season 6 is the current season in the Battle Royale rotation, which Epic are adding to and building on each and every week. In this complete Fortnite Season 6 guide, we'll be running through everything you need to know about the current seasonal event, including the full list of Fortnite Season 6 Challenges, as well as the new Fortnite Pets, a new addition for the current season.
Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass
The Season 6 Battle Pass can be purchased right now in Fortnite, for 950 V-Bucks as usual. This equates to roughly $10, and you can check out the new Battle Pass trailer just below, which shows off a bunch of the brand new skins that we'll be able to earn through the new seasonal event.
Now that Fortnite Season 6 has kicked off, you can head over and purchase your own Season 6 Battle Pass. As you can see just below, there's two editions of the Battle Pass, one of which will unlock more reward tiers straight away.
Fortnite Season 6 Skins
Epic started teasing new Fortnite Season 6 skins earlier in September, with the Cowgirl, Wolf, and DJ Llama skins being revealed. Just below, you can check out a snapshot of the new characters skins in Fortnite Season 6.
For a full walkthrough of all the new character skins available right now, head over to our Fortnite Season 6 skins guide.
Fortnite Season 6 Pets
For the very first time in Fortnite, you can now earn and equip your very own Pets. You can check out the full list of Pets just below, which are rewards in the Battle Pass, and basically act as some upgraded Back Bling for your character.
Fortnite Season 6 Challenges
Just below, we'll be listing out all the Weekly Challenges that have launched for Fortnite Season 6 so far. Keep in mind that it's still relatively early days for the latest seasonal event, but we'll be adding to the section just below, whenever brand new Weekly Challenges go live in Battle Royale.
Season 6, Week 1 Challenges
- Pickup a Legendary item in different matches (3).
- Regain health from a Cozy Campfire (150).
- Stage 1: Search chests (3).
- Apply shields (500).
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction.
- Dance under different Streetlight Spotlights.
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations (5).
Season 6, Week 2 Challenges
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas (7).
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches (3).
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a standard assault rifle to opponents (200).
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away.
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents (500).
- SMG eliminations (3).
- Stage 1: Deal damage with hunting rifles to opponents.
Season 6, Week 3 Challenges
- Revive a player in different matches (5).
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge.
- Damage trap eliminations.
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match.
- Hit a player with a Tomato from 15m away or more.
- Completed Timed Trials.
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (10).
This might be the end of our Fortnite Season 6 guide, but we’ll make sure to keep this page updated with all future information. For now, you can head over to our Fortnite PS4 cross-play guide, where we'll be walking PS4 players how to play with friends on other platforms, in the newly implemented cross-play feature.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.