One of the more annoying bits of Resident Evil 7 are the Mr. Everywhere bobbleheads. In a game where creepy sounds serve as both warning of danger and perilous atmosphere, it's easy to mistake their clacking and bobbing for footsteps of a dangerous enemy stalking you. But you can get your revenge by shooting or hitting them, and the game will reward you for destroying them all across all of your playthroughs with the Mr Nowhere achievement. In this Resident Evil 7 Mr Everywhere Bobblehead Location Guide we'll help you find all of them.
Once you've picked through all those, you might like to check out the guide for finding the slightly less annoying Antique coins, or if you're still playing for the first time you can refer to the full Resident Evil 7 Walkthrough, which runs through all the weapons, locations, and hideous redneck monstrosities that you might care to experience or in some cases, avoid.
Mr Everywhere Bobblehead Locations in Resident Evil 7
- At the end of the hallway with the Hatch Key and the sealed centaur door in the Main House, there's a pile of furniture with a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead on it.
- Underneath the Save Point in the Laundry Room in the Main House is a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead.
- To the left of the centaur door as you're entering the Main Hall is a side table with a note that says "Shoot me! Shoot me!" with a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead on top.
- In the Drawing Room of the Main House, there's a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead in a small window next to the Crow Door.
- In the second floor Recreation Room of the Main House, there's a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead in a basket in the northeast corner of the room.
- On the northern side of the Snake Door in the Processing Area of the Main House's basement is a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead.
- In the Yard, there's a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead under the stairs to the Trailer.
- In the Old House safe house is a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead to the left of the Item Box.
- At the top of the Cellar steps in the Old House behind a wooden pallet is a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead.
- In the basement crawlspace where you find the Crank is some shelves with a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead on them.
- At the Altar on the second floor of the Old House is some scales and a table with a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead.
- In the Main House, climb up to the Attic from the Kid's Room and turn around. There you'll see a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead.
- In the Barn Testing Area, there's a Mr. Everywhere bobblhead sitting on a pillar that you'll need to shoot from the upper walkway.
- From the Testing Area Monitoring Room, walk through the doorway and look up to see a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead above the door.
- At the Boat House, go to the eastern-most hut. There's a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead in a net on the ground there.
- On the fourth floor of the Wrecked Ship, a Mr. Everywhere bobbleead is sitting on top of the stairs to the west by the banister.
- Go to the northeast room of the second floor of the Wrecked Ship and climb the ladder. The Mr. Everywhere bobblehead is on a ledge across from you that you'll need to shoot to reach.
- Inside the safe house at the Swamp, you can see a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead as you go inside.
- In the Salt Mine right before the Cultivation Rooms and Storage space, follow the minecart tracks and look up at the next walkway. A Mr. Everywhere bobblehead is between some barrels up there.
- In the Storeroom of the Guest House, a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead is on a metal shelf across from the sofa.
For a list of where to find the game's other collectibles, check out our guides to finding all the Antique Coins and the far more punishing rundown of how to find all the Antique Coins in Madhouse mode.