Legendary armor is the highest grade of equipment that you can find in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but it can be incredibly hard to come by. In this Assassin's Creed Odyssey legendary armor guide, we'll be walking you through the single best AC Odyssey armor outfit in the entire game, as well as listing out all the elite armor pieces you can find the huge game.
If you instead need any other information or help with the latest entry in Ubisoft’s historical series, you’ll want to head over to our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey guides hub. It’s on this page that you can find all the beginner’s tips and tricks you need for the opening hours of the game, as well as the full controller layouts for both console versions of the game.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Legendary Armor Guide
All in all, there are four total rarity levels for gear in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: common, rare, epic, and legendary. All legendary weapons and armor are colored in gold in your inventory, and although they’re undoubtedly the most powerful items in the entire game, they can be pretty hard to come by.
There’s five total armor slots for Kassandra and Alexios in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, head, arms, torso, waist, and legs. Each of the Legendary armor sets (which we’ll detail further down), have five pieces of gear that you’ll have to collect, but if you equip all five pieces of a set at the same time, you’ll get a certain armor set bonus, which changes between outfits.
How to get Legendary Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Just below, we’ll be listing out all the Legendary armor sets on offer in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Where there’s a link available, you can click through for a complete walkthrough of how to obtain the armor set for yourself.
- Spartan War Hero Armor - When you’ve acquired this full set, you’ll be granted a 15% bonus damage in the Warrior category, but you’ll need to defeat Cultists from the Peloponessian League to earn it.
- Athenian War Hero Armor - The exact opposite of the Spartan War Hero set, the Athenian War Hero set makes your arrows pierce through shields. To get this armor set, you’ll need to defeat the Delian League of the Cult of Kosmos.
- Snake Armor - Earned through defeating all members of the Eye of Kosmos brand of Cultists, this Snake armor set grants you a 10% damage bonus with poison.
- Amazon Armor - Rewarded from the Heroes of the Cult branch, this Amazon armor set is exclusive to Kassandra, and returns 2% of damage dealt back as healing.
- Master Artemis Armor - You’ll have to help out Daphnae in the Daughters of Artemis quest line to get your hands on this set. When complete, it’ll give you a 15% damage bonus for all hunter attacks.
- Achilles Armor - This armor set is exactly the same as the above Amazon one, but it’s only available to Alexios.
- Greek Heroes Armor - This is actually a contender for the best armor set in the entire game, since it gives you +20% resistance to all forms of damage. To get it though, you’ll need to attract the wrath of powerful Mercenaries, and take them out.
- Arena Fighter’s Armor - For this armor set, you’ll need to become the champion of the Arena in Pephka, which is no small feat. Once you’ve unlocked all five items in the Arena Fighter set, you’ll get +10% health from Overpower attacks.
- Agamemnon Armor - If you’re a pyromaniac, then this armor set is for you, increasing the burn rate on victims by 40%. You’ll need to take out Cultists in the Silver Vein branch to obtain all the pieces.
- Pilgrim Armor - No, it’s not an Ezio costume, but it sure does look like it. When equipped, this armor set reduces the amount of stamina consumed through using the Shadow of Nyx ability by 40%, but you’ll need to randomly open any legendary chests you come across to obtain it.
- Immortal Armor - This is a truly unique looking armor set, boasting a set bonus of granting +20% health should you fall in battle. To get your hands on it, you’ll have to take out every captain of the Worshippers of the Bloodline Cult.
Now that we’re all wrapped up with this complete guide on the various Legendary Armor sets in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you can continue to any of our additional guides on the game. Head over to our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Romance guide, or our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Minotaur guide, for how to defeat the mythical beast.