If you want to unlock the legendary Artemis armor set in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, then you're going to have to pay a visit to Daphnae. In this guide we'll be detailing how to get the Master Artemis armor as easily as possible, which sees you tracking down and slaying some huge monsters.
On this page:
- How to Get the Legendary Master Artemis Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Master Artemis Armor Stats and Effects
How to Get the Legendary Master Artemis Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
To get the Legendary Master Artemis Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, you'll need to visit the Daughters of Artemis to start a new questline, specifically their leader Daphnae. She can be located at the Temple of Artemis, which is found roughly in the central area of the Phokis region of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Once you’ve accepted the Daughters of Artemis quest line from Daphnae, she’ll task you with slaying monstrous animals throughout the world. This is where the quest line gets tricky, as you’ll need to be at least level 40 to slay some of the more powerful beasts on the list. Just below, we’ll detail all five pieces of the Artemis armor set, including what bonuses each item gives you, as well as which creature you need to slay in order to get said armor item.
Master Artemis Armor Stats and Effects
- Master’s Artemis Hood - +15% Hunter damage, +20% headshot damage. Slay the Krokottas Hyena to get the headgear.
- Master’s Artemis Outfit - +15% Hunter damage, +10% bow charging speed. Kill the Kretan Bull to be rewarded with this item from Daphnae.
- Master’s Artemis Gloves - +15% Hunter damage, +25% adrenaline for every headshot kill. The Erymanthian Boar holds the key to unlocking this item.
- Master’s Artemis Belt - +15% Hunter damage, +15% damage with bows on distant targets. Kallisto the Bear needs to be slain before you can get this item from Daphnae in Phokis.
- Master’s Artemis Treads - +15% Hunter damage, +10% bow damage while using Charged Shot. The final item of the set is a reward for killing the Lykaon Wolf.
This is definitely one of the best Legendary armor sets in all of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, especially if you’re a dab hand with a bow. Continue ahead to our Amazon Legendary armor guide, or our Spartan War Hero Legendary armor guide, for a walkthrough of how to obtain either elite armor set.
If that helped guide you through your own odyssey, why not stick around and see some more of the Assassin's Creed content we've got here at USG? See Matt's thoughts here on which of the two Odyssey protagonists is better and why, not to mention Caty's interview with the game's directors about the power of choice.