Sparta and Athena are at war with each other throughout Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and you can find the legendary armor sets for both sides in the game. In this guide we'll be walking you through how to get the Athenian War Hero armor as easily as possible.
On this page:
- How to Get the Legendary Athenian War Hero Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Athenian War Hero Armor Stats and Effects
How to Get the Legendary Athenian War Hero Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
To get the legendary Athenian War Hero armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey you’re unfortunately going to have to go after the Delian League, which is a subsection of the Cult of Kosmos. Each captain of the Delian League that you slay will reward you with a piece of the Athenian War Hero armor set, which we’ll detail further down. If you want a helping hand on tracking down some of these elusive members of the Cult, you’ll want to head over to our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Cult of Kosmos guide.
Athenian War Hero Armor Stats and Effects
Just below you can find details on all five pieces of the Athenian War Hero armor set. Next to each entry, we’ll be revealing the statistical bonuses that each item gives to you, when equipped.
- Athenian War Hero Helmet - +15% Hunter damage, +20% damage against Spartan warriors.
- Athenian War Hero Armor - +15% Hunter damage, +10 damage with Charged Shot.
- Athenian War Hero Gauntlets - +15% Hunter damage, +20% damage with Overpower Abilities.
- Athenian War Hero Belt - +15% Hunter damage, +25% headshot damage.
- Athenian War Hero Boots - +15% Hunter damage, +10% bow charging speed.
Once you’ve equipped all five items in the Athenian War Hero set, your arrows will be able to pierce through shields. Not bad, an ability that defies the laws of physics can be pretty useful on the battlefield.
Now that we’re all done with this Assassin’s Creed Odyssey armor guide, you might want to check out our guides on some other armor sets. You can head over to our Immortal Legendary armor guide, or our Artemis Legendary armor guide, for info on how to obtain either outfit.
Of course, all true heroes actually hang around USG, Athenian or otherwise. You can find Mike's review of Odyssey right here, or check out what heroes will be debuting in the next game here.