The Spartan War Hero armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey provides you some pretty neat combat boosts, and it's definitely one of the better armor sets in the entire game. In this Assassin's Creed Odyssey Spartan War Hero armor guide, we'll be walking you through how to get the legendary Spartan War Hero armor as easily as possible.
On this page:
- How to Get the Legendary Spartan War Hero Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Spartan War Hero Armor Effects and Stat Changes
How to Get the Legendary Spartan War Hero Armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
In order to obtain all pieces of the Legendary Spartan War Hero armor set in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, you’re going to have to eliminate all the lesser members of the Peloponesian League of the Cult of Kosmos. This actually shouldn’t be as hard as you might think, since if you’re doing the side missions that involve Brasidias and Myrrine, you’ll eliminate the members as you go through the plot and thus get the Spartan War Hero armor.
Spartan War Hero Armor Effects and Stat Changes
The Spartan War Hero armor set comes in the Legendary rarity, and is available to both Kassandra and Alexios (some outfits, like the Amazon armor set, aren’t). For a full list of all the additional Legendary armor sets in the game, check out our our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Legendary armor guide.
Just below, we’ll be detailing all five pieces of the Spartan War Hero armor set. We’ll be listing the specific stat bonuses that each item gives to Kassandra and Alexios, when equipped.
- Spartan War Hero Helmet - +15% Warrior damage, +20% damage to Athenian soldiers.
- Spartan War Hero Armor - +15% Warrior damage, +25% critical hit damage.
- Spartan War Hero Gauntlets - +15% Warrior damage, +5% critical hit chance.
- Spartan War Hero Belt - +15% Warrior damage, +20% damage with Overpower Abilities.
- Spartan War Hero Boots - +15% Warrior damage, +5% damage from all sources.
Once you’ve equipped all five pieces of the Spartan War Hero armor set listed just above, Kassandra or Alexios will deal +15% bonus damage from all Warrior Abilities. Factoring in this in top of the aforementioned boosts for Warrior damage from all pieces in the set, you’ll be an unstoppable force on the battlefield.
For more Assassin's Creed, sail over to Mike's review of AC: Odyssey right here, or check out what you can expect from Valhalla's characters here.