More from USgamer
Assassin's Creed Odyssey features a variety of endings for Kassandra and Alexios, which is a first for the series. In this Assassin's Creed Odyssey endings guide, we'll be walking you through how to get the best ending in AC Odyssey, so you're making the correct choices throughout the game.
If you instead need help with anything else in the latest entry in the Assassin’s Creed franchise, you’ll want to head over to our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey guides hub. It’s on this central page that you can find all the information you need to know going into the game, including a full beginner’s guide, as well as general tips and tricks for working your way around Ancient Greece.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ending Guide
Consider this your spoiler warning for the article. From here on, we’ll be detailing key decisions and events in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, as well as revealing the climactic final battle and ending of the entire saga.
Just below, we’ll be putting together a complete list of all the major decisions you’ll have to make during the story of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Providing you make all the decisions listed below, exactly as they are, you’ll get to see the “best” ending of the game, with your family back together again at last.
- Let Nikolaos Live - During the Wolf of Sparta quest in Chapter 2, you have the option to kill Nikolaos. However, to get the best ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you’ll have to forgive the man who once tried to kill you, and let him live.
- Plan to Get Deimos Back - Near the conclusion of Chapter 6 in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you’ll have to outline your plan of attack to your mother, Myrrine. During this section, you must state that you plan to get Deimos back from the Cult of Kosmos, planning to rescue your sibling above all else.
- Convince Nikolaos to Aid You - During Chapter 7 of the game, both Nikolaos and Stentor will make a reappearance. It’s paramount that you get Nikolaos to step in between Stentor, and it’s also equally important to keep Stentor alive during this sequence, as he’s technically your adopted brother.
- Plead with Deimos - In Chapter 9 of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, there’ll be a scene where you have the opportunity to speak to Deimos. During this sequence, you must tell Deimos that they’re being manipulated by the Cult of Kosmos.
- Pacifism - When you have the option to fight Deimos during Chapter 9 of the game, you must refuse. If you have the option to refuse to fight Deimos, and you’ve followed the other steps in this guide, then you’ll see the “best” ending possible.
And with that, our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey guide to the ending of the game is done. You can now continue ahead to our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey map guide, for an overview of Ancient Greece, or our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Atlantis guide, for how to enter the lost city.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.