One of God of War's most secretive areas, the Isle of Death can be very lucrative if discovered, covered in all manner of collectibles. Below we'll show you all the Isle of Death collectible locations and how you can collect them all.
On this page:
All Isle of Death Collectibles Locations in God of War
If you want to track down everything that the Isle of Death has to offer in God of War, then you’d be better off waiting until the water levels of the Lake of Nine have lowered, after you’ve completed the “A New Destination” quest. Once this is over, you can find the complete island jutting out of the water to the south west of Brok’s Shop in Tyr’s Tower.
Where to Go on the Isle of Death
Once you’ve landed in the shores of the Isle of Death, check out our quick bullet point tips just below to uncover every single item and hidden location that the Isle of Death has to offer:
- First off, you’ll have to deal with two rapid Revenants once you’ve landed on the shore.
- You can find two deposits of Hacksilver near corpses on the beach.
- Destroy the red jar near the rubble on the right to open a new pathway.
- At the end of the pathway, look to your right and up, to see a hanging red jar that you can drop to clear the way to a chest.
- Climb up the runic ledge, and then climb up again to the wreckage of the ship to find a lore note that Atreus can pick up.
- Climb down from the ruined boat and hop over the ledge straight ahead of you.
- Look behind the chest ahead of Kratos to see a red jar that you throw the axe at, freeing up the chest to be looted.
- Climb up the runic pathway all the way to the very top of the island.
- Jump down to the left of the white flag to discover a new fast travel Mystic Gateway point.
- Now return to the white flag and climb up the runic ledge to your right.
- Turn left at the top to see a red jar, that you destroy to clear the rubble and let Kratos pick up an Abandon Ship artifact collectible.
- Head into the husk of the ship, and you can uncover a treasure point if you previously started The Boat Captain’s Key treasure quest, rewarding you with 10,000 Hacksilver and Aegir’s Gold.
- Head to the edge of the cliff ahead of you, and turn left to see a red jar you can destroy.
- Now head back out of the ruined ship and climb up the new path to the top of it, opening a chest to find some Solid Svartalheim Steel, and World Serpent Scales.
- Return back inside the ruined ship and use the rope to descend, opening up the legendary chest at the bottom to find a rare axe pommel.
After this, you’ll find you’re back at the very start of the Isle of Death, and as such, you’ve uncovered every hidden detail that the item has to offer you.
If you want more, you can check here to see the very strange thing that Baldur has been up to off-camera, or check out how the World Serpent got his iconic, indescribable voice.