A brand new slate of Fortnite weekly challenges are available to be completed right now, as we move into the latter half of Season 9. In our Fortnite Week 6 Challenges guide, we'll be providing you with a full list of all the newest tasks to hit the game, so you know which objectives to complete straight away.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
Below, you can see the complete list of Fortnite Week 6 Challenges. As always, the lower three challenges can only be accessed by those who own the current Season 9 Battle Pass.
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500).
- Stage 1: Search chests at a Hot Spot (3).
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200).
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches (3).
- Use different vehicles in a single match (2).
If it's more Fortnite content you're craving, then you've come to the right place. You can continue ahead to our general Fortnie tips page, or our in depth Fortnite best weapons guide for more. There's also our Fortnite Rune locations page, as well as our guide ranking the best Fortnite skins currently on offer.