A brand new slate of Fortnite weekly challenges are available to be completed right now, as we move into the latter half of Season 9. In our Fortnite Week 6 Challenges guide, we'll be providing you with a full list of all the newest tasks to hit the game, so you know which objectives to complete straight away.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
Below, you can see the complete list of Fortnite Week 6 Challenges. As always, the lower three challenges can only be accessed by those who own the current Season 9 Battle Pass.
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500).
- Stage 1: Search chests at a Hot Spot (3).
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200).
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches (3).
- Use different vehicles in a single match (2).
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.