More from USgamer
'Search chests in Junk Junction' is one of the seven total Fortnite Week 5 Challenges, which are now all available to be completed in-game. In this Fortnite Junk Junction chests guide, we'll be providing you with the complete list of Junk Junction chest locations, so you can track down seven chests in total in no time at all.
Fortnite Season 5 is now under a week away from finally launching around the world. For an exact release date and time, as well as new developments with the wormholes appearing across the map, head over to our Fortnite Season 5 guide.
Fortnite Junk Junction Chests
We're now halfway through Season 5 of Fortnite Battle Royale, and the complete list of the Fortnite Week 5 Challenges mark the halfway point. If you want a helping hand on completing any of the six additional challenges for this week, then make sure to head over to our Fortnite Week 5 Challenges guide.
We'll have the complete list of Junk Junction chest locations in Fortnite Battle Royale for you just below, but there are actually relatively few chests within the location. Therefore, it might take you multiple matches in order to accumulate seven total chests searched within Junk Junction.
Fortnite Junk Junction Chest Locations
- In the north of Junk Junction underneath the orange compactor, you can find the first chest in Junk Junction.
- Atop a stack of cars in the eastern section of Junk Junction, you can find another chest.
- In the main, middle building of Junk Junction, there’s a chest found on the second floor, in a small narrow room.
- If you knock down the wall behind the previous chest, you can go along the metal roof, and break through the end to find another chest.
- In the western area of Junk Junction, there’s chest next to the big crane.
- Finally, there’s a chest in the west of Junk Junction, atop a stack of cars.
As you can see from the list above, there definitely aren't all that many chests found within Junk Junction, especially since you need to search seven total chests in order to count this challenge for Fortnite Week 5 as completed. Should we uncover any additional chests within Junk Junction, we'll update the list above.
Luckily though as we mentioned previously, this challenge doesn't require you to search seven chests within a single game. You can instead take as many matches of Fortnite as you need to complete this challenge, so there's no need to rush at all.
We might be all wrapped up with this guide on how to complete the Junk Junction chests challenges for Fortnite Week 5, but there’s plenty more to detail yet. As we mentioned previously, we’ll be updating this guide whenever we uncover additional chests within Junk Junction, but for now you can head over to our Fortnite Mobile guide, for a complete walkthrough of how to play the game on the go.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.