It's a new week in Fortnite Battle Royale, and that can only mean one thing: a brand new round of challenges to complete. In our Fortnite Week 3 Challenges guide, we've put together a complete list of all the brand new challenges that make up week 3 of Fortnite Season 8.
But if you instead need any additional information relating to the ongoing season of Epic's game, you can check out our Fortnite Season 8 guide. Here you can find a full list of all the challenges that are still live as part of the current season, and much more.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges
Just below, you can see all seven of the challenges that make up Fortnite Week 3. These are the tasks you'll have to complete for this week, and on the right, you can see the rewards that you'll earn when you complete the corresponding challenge.
Week 3 Free Challenges
- Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match.
- Destroy Cacti in the Desert (30).
- Place different Trap slot items in a single match (2).
Week 3 Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen.
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields (7).
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500).