Each and every year in Madden, everyone combs through offensive playbooks, in order to find the single best one in the entire game, and with Madden 19 it's no different this year. In this Madden 19 offensive playbooks guide, we'll be detailing what is, in our opinion, the single best Madden 19 offensive playbook, so you can know which playbook to use whenever you go to select a playbook when you're facing the online competition.
There’s a whole lot to get to grips with in the early hours of Madden 19, and for all the beginner tips and tricks you need on understanding all the changes that have been made for this iteration of the game, you’ll want to head over to our main Madden 19 guide.
Madden 19 Best Offensive Playbook Guide
So far, we’ve been working our way through every single playbook on the offensive side of the ball in Madden 19. We haven’t yet experienced everything that the game has to offer so far, but just below, you can check out the best offensive playbook that we’ve found so far with our time in Madden 19.
Madden 19 Patriots Offensive Playbook
This one shouldn’t surprise too many longtime Madden players. The Patriots offensive playbook has been an absolute wrecking ball for a good few years now, and why wouldn’t it when you have Tom Brady throwing passes for you. Just below, we’ve outlined some of the plays in the Patriots offensive playbook that have been excellent for us so far.
- I Form: PA TE Corner - With this play, you can hit either your tight end or receiver on the left when they cut up the field, placing the ball in front of them. With the I Form, you always audible to a solid run play, just in case you’d rather utilize your running back.
- I Form: PA FB Flat - The same can largely be said for this second I Form play, except with this one you’ve got three routes that cut up the field and to the right, instead of just two.
- Shotgun: Bunch Trail - This play is excellent. You hit can either hit the receiver on the left when they cut to the sidelines, the receiver on the right when they also cut to the sidelines, or the tight end who runs to the side, then cuts back up towards the middle of the field.
- Shotgun: Bench Swap - Bench plays have always been a great choice, and they still are in Madden 19. You can hit either of the receivers when they cut to the sideline, or use the player in the middle as the insurance.
- Shotgun: Mesh Switch - With this play, if you’ve got a speedy receiver in the slot on the right you can potentially hit them up with a deep throw, or you can use either of the routes on the left once they cut up the field.
- Shotgun: HB Wheel - For this play, you’ve got a ton of options. You can hit the receiver on the left if they manage to get seperation after they cut, or either player in the backfield if they’re left uncovered. Or, you can hit either receiver on the right once they cut, potentially getting separation from coverage.
- Shotgun: PA Counter Go - This play can be used to gain some big yardage, pretty quickly. You can either hit the slot receiver when they cut into the middle of the field, or the other slot receiver when they make their cut to the outside.
This is the end of our Madden 19 offensive playbook guide for the Patriots offensive playbook, which we think is the best overall offensive playbook in the entire game. Now that we’re all done here, you can check out our best Madden 19 defensive playbook guide, where you can find a list of all the defensive money plays that you need.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.