Clay Pigeon Shooters are now live in Fortnite Battle Royale, as part of the Week 8 Challenge slate. In this Fortnite Clay Pigeon Shooters guide, we'll be walking you through a complete list of all the Fortnite Clay Pigeon Shooter locations around the entire map, so you can track them down as easily as possible.
The current Battle Royale season is still in full swing, and for all the details you need on it, head over to our Fortnite Season 6 guides hub. Here you can find a complete list all the Battle Pass skins, as well as a full list of all past and present challenges.
Fortnite Clay Pigeon Shooter Locations
Clay Pigeon Shooters might first have appeared in Fortnite Battle Royale back in Season 5, but they're back as part of the Week 8 Challenges for Season 6. For a full list of the additional challenges for the week, head over to our Fortnite Week 8 Challenges guide.
- There’s a Fortnite Clay Pigeon to be found right in between Risky Reels, Lazy Links, and Tomato Town, to the east of the river.
- You can find a Fortnite Clay Pigeon on the northeastern shore of Loot Lake.
- West and slightly south of Pleasant Park, there’s another Fortnite Clay Pigeon just south of the large hill.
- South and slightly west from Shift Shafts, you can find another Fortnite Clay Pigeon near the edge of the map.
- There’s a Fortnite Clay Pigeon to be found southwest of Paradise Palms, right next to the flowing river.
- Finally, head to the edge of the map, south from Paradise Palms, to find another Fortnite Clay Pigeon.
Once you’ve made it to any of the locations listed above, you’ll find a red machine that you can activate, which is shown just below. Once you activate this machine, the Clay Pigeon itself will be shot out into the air, and you’ll have a very limited window of opportunity to shoot it, before it hits the ground.
It’s actually possible (and probably easiest) to do this clay pigeon challenge with a partner in Duo play. One of you can activate the machine, and the other can shoot the Clay Pigeon once it gets fired out, so you can both take it in turns to complete the challenge.