We’re now thoroughly into the latter end of Season 6 in Battle Royale, and the list of Fortnite Week 8 Challenges means we’re merely a few weeks away from the end of the season. In this Fortnite Week 8 Challenges guide, we’ll be detailing how you can easily complete all seven challenges for the week, earning as many Battle Stars as possible in the process.
If you instead need any additional information on the current season of Battle Royale, you’ll want to head over to our Fortnite Season 6 guides hub. Here you can find a complete list of character skins available in the Battle Pass, as well as a list of all past and present challenges.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges Guide
Just below, you can see a full list of all seven tasks that comprise the Fortnite Week 8 Challenges list. As always, all challenges, both free and in the Battle Pass, went live on Thursday, November 15, right around 6 am PT/9 am ET.
Week 8 Free Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match.
- Dance with a fish trophy at different named locations (7).
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle eliminations (2).
Week 8 Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 or more on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3).
- Get trick points in a vehicle (250,000).
- Visit different named loctions in a single match (4).
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook.
Now that we’re done with the complete list of Fortnite Week 8 Challenges, why not head over to our best Fortnite skins page. Here we rank the top 25 character outfits in the game.