A brand new week for Fortnite Battle Royale can only mean one thing: new challenges. There are six new challenges to complete for the second week in Battle Royale Season 9. In our Fortnite Week 2 Challenges list, we'll be rounding up a full list of all the brand new challenges, so you know which tasks to complete to earn a certain amount of Battle Stars.
Fortnite Week 2 Challenges
Below, you can see the complete list of the new Fortnite Week 2 Challenges. As was changed at the beginning of Season 9, there are now six challenges in total per week, with three being available for all players, with another three available exclusively for Battle Pass holders.
- Launch off Air Vents in different matches (5).
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores.
- Eliminate an opponent in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts (3).
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents (500).
- Visit an oversized phone, a big piano, and a giant dancing fish trophy (3).
- Search a chest in different named locations in a single match (3).
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.