The full list of Fortnite Week 7 Challenges are now available to be completed, as we move firmly into the latter half of Battle Royale Season 7. In this complete Fortnite Week 7 Challenges guide, we’ll be walking you through the complete list of the latest Battle Pass and free challenges, so you know which tasks you’ve got to complete straight away.
But if you instead need help with any additional areas of Battle Royale, you can head on over to our Fortnite Battle Royale guides hub. Here you can find a full beginner’s guide to the mode, as well as a complete list of all previous and current challenges.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges
In the image below, you can see the full range of current Fortnite Week 7 Challenges. Keep in mind that while the first three challenges on the list can be completed by any and all Fortnite Battle Royale players, you’ll need to own the Season 7 Battle Pass to complete the last four challenges in the list.
Week 7 Free Challenges
- Pistol eliminations (3)
- Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
- Visit all Expedition Outposts
Week 7 Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
- Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)
If you're wondering what items are in the Fortnite shop right now, on the day that you're reading this, you can head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale shop items guide. We'll be updating this page every day, to reflect all the brand new items that Epic brings to the Fortnite store.