One of the larger locations you’re going to find yourself in during your time with Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the Peruvian Jungle region, which is definitely one of the largest areas in the early hours of the game. In this Shadow of the Tomb Raider Peruvian Jungle guide, we’ll be detailing how to track down all of the individual Peruvian Jungle collectible locations, featuring items like Documents and Artifacts, as well as landmarks like Murals and Monoliths.
But if you instead need anything else to do with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, you’ll want to head over to our main Shadow of the Tomb Raider guides hub. It’s on this page that you can find all the beginner tips and tricks you need for Lara Croft’s latest adventure, including collectible guides for additional areas of the game.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Peruvian Jungle Collectibles
Just below, we’ve divided up the guide by the type of collectible in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. There’s sections on the locations of all the Murals, Artifacts, Documents, and Monoliths.
Peruvian Jungle Mural Locations
- Kon - After you’ve made it around the extremely narrow cliff path with Jonah, the Mural is just on your left, slightly down the path.
- Death Lords - Right after you’ve acquired the Perception ability to spot animals and plans, you drop down a ledge into a new area. Right after you’ve dropped down the ledge, the Mural is right ahead of you.
Peruvian Jungle Artifact Locations
- Handkerchief - When you see the red and white parachute ahead of you, turn right, head down the path, and the collectible box is on a small ledge ahead of you.
- Flight Log - Directly under the red and white parachute, you can find a small box containing this relic.
- Bowl of Powder - After you’ve made it round the tiny cliff edge with Jonah, you’ll see a Monolith dead ahead of you. Take the path that’s on the left of this Monolith, and you’ll find the Bowl of Powder on the ground at the top of the path.
- Llama Figurine - After making it round the tiny cliff face, proceed forward, and you’ll come to two paths, one leading down to a river, and one leading above the river. Take the path on the left that leads you up, turn left at the top, and this Artifact is dead ahead of you.
- Pistol Parts - After you’ve acquired the Perception ability, you can find these Pistol Parts in the area immediately afterwards, on the left when you’ve dropped down a small ledge.
- Video Camera - When you’re out of the Base Camp in the Jaguar Den area and back into the main area of the Peruvian Jungle, take the path ahead, and you’ll find a small log bridge on your left. Go over the log bridge, walk a few meters ahead, and you’ll see the Video Camera in a box on the ground to your right.
Peruvian Jungle Document Locations
- Struggle for Power - From the very first base camp in the game, turn right in the wide open area. Head forward, climb up a ledge, and you’ll see the small letter straight ahead of you within the small cave.
- Sisimite - After you happen upon Miguel’s fallen flare with no Miguel to be seen, take the path on the left, and the Document can be found on the edge of a cliff, near an animal carcass.
- Jack’s Journal 3 - In the area with the plane wreckage, immediately after the fight with the Jaguars, you can find this Document. Climb up the tree to the brand, hop onto the ledge, and turn to your right to find the Document there on the ground.
- Jack’s Journal 5 - When you come to the area with the plane wreckage, follow the small lake to the right round the corner, and you’ll find this Document on a box to your right.
- Jack’s Journal 4 - When you’re taking the path back to the main area from the Jaguar Den Base Camp, go forwards past the small log bridge on your left, and round the corner slightly to the right. Once you’ve gone round the corner go ahead, and you’ll find Jack’s Journal 4 on the ground next to a tree.
Peruvian Jungle Monolith Locations
- Quechua - This Monolith can be found right after you go around the tiny cliff edge with Jonah, lying straight ahead of you down the path.
The Explorer Backpack for this level, which reveals all the secrets in the entire area, can be found in a cave directly underneath the wreckage of the plane. Dive into the water, and and you’ll see a cave underneath the main rocky section of the area with the plane nestled on top.
The Archivist Map for this area can be found on the small path that leads out of the Peruvian Jungle to the east. There’s a small house just next to a river with a missing bridge, and inside this house is the map.
Now that we’re all done with this guide on the Peruvian Jungle area of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, you can continue ahead to any of our additional area guides for the game. If you want to head to the next chronological area of the game however, continue ahead to our Shadow of the Tomb Raider Kuwaq Yaku guide.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.