In order to take on the baddest enemies in Fallout 76, you're going to need some Power Armor. There's plenty of sets hidden around Fallout 76's sprawling map, though you'll need to know exactly wher to look to find them quickly. That's why we've been listing every Power Armor location we've come across in this Fallout 76 Power Armor Guide. We'll detail each location, and also give you some general tips that you should keep in mind while using Power Armor.
For more on Fallout 76, you can head over to our Fallout 76 Guides Hub. It has links to all of our Fallout 76 Guides content, helping you with a whole range of topics like Perk Cards, Best Weapons, and more.
Fallout 76 Power Armor Locations
Power Armor works a little differently in Fallout 76, when compared to previous entries in the Fallout series. There’s only a finite number of suits per server, so if someone gets to one before you, then it’s gone. To save you some time, we’ve listed some key locations for finding Power Armor in Fallout 76 below. We’ll give you a description of where they are on the map, and how to get them.
Where to Get Power Armor in Fallout 76
There are a few places to pick up Power Armor in Fallout 76, but let’s start with one of the closest. If you head east of Vault 76, you’ll come across a location called Morgantown Warehouse. What you’re looking for is a train car with USA written on the side. Inside is parts of a T-45 Power Armor. It’s not complete, but is enough to get you started at a low level. For some additional Fallout 76 Power Armor locations, check out the list below:
- Aaronholdt Homestead
- Point Pleasant
- Nuka-Cola Processing Plant
- Arktos Pharma
Fallout 76 Morgantown T-45 Power Armor
There's some T-45 Power Armor located in Morgantown. It's just to the west and slightly south of the Morgantown icon. We've embedded an image below.
Fallout 76 Morgantown Airport Power Armor
Another set of Power armor can be found at the Morgantown Airport. Enter the main terminal, and head towards the eastern end of the ground floor. There are two power armor racks attached to the wall, where the armor can spawn in your game.
Fallout 76 Power Armor Level Requirements
There are a few different things you’ll need to keep in mind while searching for Power Armor in Fallout 76. There are four different types of Power armor, each requiring a different level to operate. For the T-45 you’ll need to be level 25. For T-51 you’ll need to be at least level 30, and for T-60 you must be level 40. At the time of writing it is unknown what level you’ll need to be to control the X-01. If you come across Power Armor with parts you cannot use, transfer them into your inventory, then equip what’s left.
Fallout 76 Ash Heap Power Armor Locations
Therec are a few Power Armor frames to be found in Ash Heap. We've listed them below, along with some details on where to find them.
- Vault 63 - to the south of Ash Heap
- Rusty Pick - northern part of Ash Heap, just south-west of the miner sign
- Burning Mine - in garage building outside
- Red Rocket Filling Station - behind Red Rocket building, in PA crafting station
- Camden Park - In the Raider camp with the rollercoaster
- Beckley - Next to the APC vehicle
- Mount Blair - Look for a large garage with a bulldozer parked inside, there's power Armor next to it.
Fallout 76 Cranberry Bog Power armor Locations
- Big Bend Tunnel - southwest area, in tunnel itself
- Kenwood Mine - southeast from mine entrance
- Watoga - in tower base of Watoga, by crashed vertibird
- Watoga Emergency Services - on top of tower, rooftop area
Fallout 76 Savage Divide Power Armor Locations
- Middle Mountain Cabins - between dish and hotel
- Sunnytop Ski Lanes - house with green roof, in basement
- Sons of Dane Compound - in basement behind level 3 dooor
- New Appallachian Railyard - on platform in main building
- Solomon's Pond - On the Western edge, on a platform overlooking a small bed of water
- Site Bravo - Near the Tinkerer's Workbench
- Seneca Gang Camp - Near the Cooking Station
- Site Alpha - Near the Tinkerer's Workbench
- Lucky Hole Mine - At the inside entrance area to the mine
Fallout 76 The Forest Power Armor Locations
There are a bunch of Power Armor locations in The Forest area. Here's what we've found so far:
- Aaronholdt Homestead - shed beside grain silos
- Mama Dolce's Food Processing Plant - shed out front, beware of traps
- Point Pleasant - up on building's roof
- WV Lumber Co - inside green warehouse
- Silva Homestead
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant - Loading Dock Chamber inside Plant
Fallout 76 Toxic Valley Power Armor Locations
The Toxic Valley is a seriously dangerous place to be. It's worth venturing into though, given the opportunities to pick up Power Armor. Here's all of the Power Armor Locations for The Toxic Valley:
- Clarksburg - top floor of 3rd floor red brick building
- Clarksburg - inside the tall building with a fire escape
- Eastern Regional Penitentiary - inside the Mechanic's Warehouse
Can Other Players Steal Your Power Armor?
Given that there’s only a finite number of Power Armor sets in each Fallout 76 server, you may be wondering whether or not other players can steal from you. Luckily, once you put on a suit of Power Armor for the first time, it’s yours. Other players will be unable to select your Power Armor.
If you're after all the Fallout 76 goodness you can handle, we've got plenty of Fallout 76 guides for you. Consult our Fallout 76 Atoms Guide to find out if Fallout 76 has microtransactions, find out about Fallout 76 Factions, take a look at all the Fallout 76 Perks, and discover how Fallout 76 Nukes work. We've also got a detailed guide on Fallout 76 Base Building and settlements, a page on Fallout 76's Best Weapons, and Fallout 76 Mutations