A new slate of weekly Battle Royale challenges are available to be completed right now. As always, there are seven brand new challenges for players to take on right now, but only three will be available if you don't own the current Battle Pass. In this Fortnite Week 8 Challenges guide, we'll be walking you through the full list of brand new challenges, so you know which tasks to complete for the corresponding Battle Star rewards.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges Guide
Below, you can see our complete list of the brand new Fortnite Week 8 Challenges guide. These are the seven new challenges available for the week, and where appropriate, we'll link off to our individual guide pages detailing how to complete a certain difficult challenge.
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms.
- Use Vending Machines in different locations (3).
- Deal damage to opponents while using at least one balloon (100).
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves (7).
- Stage 1: Dail the Durrr Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields.
- Eliminate opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing (7).
If it's more Fortnite content you're after, then look no further than our best Fortnite weapons guide. It's here that you can find a complete of all the best guns in the game.
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.