You're going to have to track down all the Fortnite Risky Reels chests possible, if you want to complete this Week 7 Challenge as quickly as possible. In this Fortnite Risky Reels chests guide, we'll be walking you through the complete list of Risky Reels chest locations, so you can complete this challenge as quickly and easily as possible.
If you instead need anything else on the overall latest season to hit Battle Royale, you’ll want to head over to our full Fortnite Season 4 guides hub. It’s here that you’ll find a complete breakdown of every elite item you can obtain through increasing the tier of your Battle Pass, including the legendary Omega skin.
Fortnite Risky Reels Chests Guide
Week 7 of Fortnite is comprised of a total of seven challenges, this Risky Reels challenge included. Head over to our Fortnite Week 7 Challenges guide, where you can find all the information you need on how to complete the six additional challenges, including how to locate every soccer pitch around the Battle Royale map.
As for the locations of the chests in Risky Reels, they’re actually not too hard to find. We’ll run down the complete list of chest locations in Risky Reels just below, but keep in mind that not all the chests listed below spawn in every single Battle Royale match. It’s basically pot luck as to which chests will spawn, but we can still give you all the spawn locations.
Fortnite Risky Reels Chest Locations
- Firstly, you’ll find one chest in Risky Reels located in the small wooden shed to the west of the cars, next to a pickup truck.
- There’s usually one chest located in the top floor of the large house in the northern section of Risky Reels.
- If you’re lucky, there’ll be another chest located on the ground floor of the very same large house.
- Just to the right of the large building at the northern edge of Risky Reels, there are purple campervans. There’s usually a chest found on the van to the right.
- There’s a barn on the eastern edge of the main area of Risky Reels, and in here you can nearly always find a chest.
- You can find one chest within the building in the southwest area of Risky Reels, located in the toilets.
- To the east of the central Risky Reels area on the Fortnite map, you’ll find two houses. The chest can be found at the very top of the house on the right.
And there you have it, the complete list of every chest found in Risky Reels. Keep in mind that you don’t need to find and open all seven chests in one go to complete the Week 7 Challenge, and you can instead take however many matches you need to complete the challenge.
After much speculation, Fortnite Battle Royale has finally arrived on Switch. Head over to our full Fortnite Switch guide for more, or our best Fortnite skins page for a complete ranking of the very best Battle Royale cosmetics.