The Fortnite Week 4 Challenges have finally gone live for all Battle Royale players. In this complete Fortnite Week 4 Challenges guide, we’ll be walking you through how to complete all seven challenges for the week as easily as possible, so you can earn as many Battle Stars as possible, in order to level up your Season 6 Battle Pass.
If you instead need any other information at all on the current season of Battle Royale, you’ll want to head over to our Fortnite Season 6 guides hub. It’s on this page that you can find a complete list of every challenges that’s been introduced so far over the course of the seasonal event, as well as a full list of all the Season 6 skins that are locked behind the Battle Pass.
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges
Just below, you can find the full list of all seven Fortnite Week 4 Challenges. As always, these challenges went live on Thursday, October 18, right around 6 am PT/9 am ET.
Fortnite Week 4 Free Challenges
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in different matches (5).
- Search an ammo box in different named locations (7).
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3).
Fortnite Week 4 Battle Pass Challenges
- Land at Greasy Grove.
- Sance on top of a Clock Tower.
- Get a score of 3 or more at different Shooting Galleries (5).
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas (3).
Now that we’re all done with this Fortnite guide to every challenge in Week 4, you can check out our additional coverage of Epic’s game. Head over to our best Fortnite skins guide, where we rank the top 25 cosmetic items in the game.